FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events M Modern in Palm Springs is having a Museum Show!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
M Modern in Palm Springs is having a Museum Show!!!!
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 1:45 pm   Permalink

It's not often that a guy asks to see my small head but here ya go
DIG?
I'm sure it will be a really big show tomorrow.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 1:52 pm   Permalink

Your a sick,sick Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!! I like that,GID? Stay sick and keep that wood straight!!

You showed me your now I'll show you mine!!!! I like to dress it up like the princess!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 2:18 pm   Permalink

Hey Peep,

Wow, 10 personal posts on your own thread today. That's good!

Knowing that U R super swamped pouring for the famous, getting super exclusive sneak peaks at art, researching fabulous new Bacardi recipes, and showing off your err frado ... you've made me curious. Do read the rest of the site, beyond your own posts? Lots o' mmmm M Modern threads for ya to enjoy.

I know ya wanna party with us all, but need to stay close the the homested to save scratch for your TIKI ART collection...because that's the waye you rolles, dig...

But just wonderin if a Kool Kat like you...beyond your love for SHAG, Bacardi, and the DEREK, has interest in this site's focus? Ya know, ...the preservation of classic mid-century Tiki Bars and American Polynesia-inspired design? Dig.

Don't get me wrong, I find you amusing...but just kinda curious? After all, you did send Mai Tai a Christmas card, so can't write you off yet. Mai Tai's the guy. Dig

Do you have a regular day/evening bar gig in which we can come see ya? Would love to try some of your tasty drinks. They sound DELICIOUS. Like a breath of fresh AIR. Thanks for your informative posts and great sized pictures! Look forward to meeting you at Oasis.

P.S. Can you please make your pictures smaller. They're hard to print out and hang on the fridge in the current format. Thank you!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 2:19 pm   Permalink

P.S. xo xo to JT. From CL and MT!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-04 3:09 pm   Permalink

GROG blew up the Shag print and it REALLY was your head in the water JT!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 3:47 pm   Permalink

grog make funny. tarzan laugh.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 4:58 pm   Permalink

Update: Just got this e-mail:
"TARYN MANNING UNABLE to make Event tonight due to Illness"

Oh no! Wildsville, did you feed her one of your cocktails BEFORE the opening of the show!?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 06:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-04 14:18, Coco Loco wrote:
Hey Peep,

Wow, 10 personal posts on your own thread today. That's good!

Knowing that U R super swamped pouring for the famous, getting super exclusive sneak peaks at art, researching fabulous new Bacardi recipes, and showing off your err frado ... you've made me curious. Do read the rest of the site, beyond your own posts? Lots o' mmmm M Modern threads for ya to enjoy.

I know ya wanna party with us all, but need to stay close the the homested to save scratch for your TIKI ART collection...because that's the waye you rolles, dig...

But just wonderin if a Kool Kat like you...beyond your love for SHAG, Bacardi, and the DEREK, has interest in this site's focus? Ya know, ...the preservation of classic mid-century Tiki Bars and American Polynesia-inspired design? Dig.

Don't get me wrong, I find you amusing...but just kinda curious? After all, you did send Mai Tai a Christmas card, so can't write you off yet. Mai Tai's the guy. Dig

Do you have a regular day/evening bar gig in which we can come see ya? Would love to try some of your tasty drinks. They sound DELICIOUS. Like a breath of fresh AIR. Thanks for your informative posts and great sized pictures! Look forward to meeting you at Oasis.

P.S. Can you please make your pictures smaller. They're hard to print out and hang on the fridge in the current format. Thank you!

<><><><><><><><><><>
That's right G'ville Man ...stay focus on the site ..stay focus on the site... stay focus on the site !!!!! Dig.. Dig.. Dig..

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 10:46 am   Permalink

O.K. I was wrong,It wasn't WEBSTER in the "PALM SPRINGS AT NIGHT" ART!!!!!!

NO,MANNING CHICK DIDN'T'T SHOW (BECAUSE OF ILLNESS) NO,I DIDN'T"T SLIP HER A WORLD FAMOUS COCKtail BEFORE THE SHOW,I WISH I DID!!!!!!!!!DIG?

YES,I READ OTHER POST FROM TC'ERS BUT I USUALLY DON"T COMMENT ON THEM BECAUSE I DON"T WANT SOME GUY"S
COMMENTS ABOUT ME TO DISTRACT FROM THERE AWESOME IDEA'S!!!

I AM THE DRIFTER OF BAR-TENDING,I MOVE AROUND AND DO PRIVATE PARTY'S WITH MY BUD CAPTAIN McRORY
a.k.a. RORY SNYDER) WHO HAS AN AWESOME BUSINESS PLAN AND NO BENEFIT'S TO SPEAK OF,EXCEPT DRINKING ON THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL TRY TO SHRINK THE PICTURES BUT I'M NOT THAT SAVVY ON THE P.C. YET. YOU SEEN HOW LONG IT TOOK TO SCAN THE PICTURE FOR THE AWESOME MAI TAI!!!!!!!

I WILL BE SENDING PICTURES OF THE EVENT LATER TODAY!!!! I WILL NEVER USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AGAIN!!!

NOW I SHALL EAT MY BREAKFAST "RUBBA DUBBA DUB THANKS FOR THE GRUBB"

IS THIS WEBSTER THEN?

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 11:11 am   Permalink

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 2:20 pm   Permalink

On closer inspection I see it is Jungle Trader,GID? See ya on the flip-side!!!!!!!!!!!

Mildsville man and President of wildsville inc in front of "palm springs by night" at M Modern

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-05 2:35 pm   Permalink

www.mmodern.com

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 3:10 pm   Permalink

Some shot's from the show!!!!!!!! I hope you like

SHAG at his BEST!!!!!!

Miles Thompson, This guy is so Kool that he's HOT!!!!!!

Miles Thompson large and in charge!!!!!!

Tim Biskup and I just hanging out!!!!

My newest piece of art!!!! Tim Biskups Queen of Diamonds The Wildsville Man is very happy,DIG?

Heather Watts is the Tiki Queen and is featured on the cover of TIKI MAGAZINE now!!!!!

TIKI TONY RULES!!!! But this show was so packed that it was displayed in a strange place!!!!

All original art that any Tiki fan will love

This is Wildsville man saying "keep your elbow at a 45,Dig"

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 07:20 am   Permalink

More pictures sent to me from M Modern's Show!!!!!!!!!Hope it flip's your switch,DIG?

Some Old Shag,You can see that he has improved!!!!!!! History at it's best

This is a Picture of Jay (owner of M Modern) Myself,Everlast girl and my friend Smokey(right to left)
This is also Jay's private collection that he was nice enough to show!!!!!!

This is the beginning of a hate crime!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy and you can get to M modern before the show ends!!!!!!!!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-07 08:56 am   Permalink

Wildsville man ~ Tiki-rrific pics!! Mahalo for taking the time to post them

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation