[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Bali Hai / Kowloon Jan. 19/20
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bali Hai / Kowloon Jan. 19/20
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 8:06 pm   Permalink

Aloha NE Ohana! Mrs. Lurker and I will be in Boston Jan 18-21, wondered if anyone wanted to join us for dinner at either Bali Hai on 1/19, Kowloon on 1/20 or both! also being my first trip to the NE any suggestions for touristy fun would be appreciated.

PS. Rugbymatt road trip????

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 10:38 am   Permalink

I'll do my best to show up, probably Sunday.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 10:29 am   Permalink

I'm thinking the 19th might be good for us. I'll check in with Mrs. Johnman to see if we have anything else going on. I'm also hoping to score some more mugs at the Bali Hai too!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-05 11:23 am   Permalink

Great,
Hope the days work for you guys? anyone else?? We can't wait!

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 08:52 am   Permalink

20th is playoffs, and (hopefully) there's a game I'll be at...

the 19th looks good however...

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-08 06:24 am   Permalink

Nicole and I will be in town for the long weekend - the 19th is a definite possibility for the Loon. We'll try to escape family obligations for a short while.

If things work out according to plan, Bargoyle and I will both be in Foxboro with 60,000 of our closest friends on Sunday. But, (dare I say it) if things don't work out well this weekend, I will definitely need many many drinks next weekend and will have nothing to do on Sunday.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-08 09:53 am   Permalink

Sounds like I better plan to show up at the Hai on the 19th.

Bargoyle - order 2 of anything you drink.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 06:36 am   Permalink

We are officially in for the 19th. Also if anyone wants a bottle of Thomas Tew Rum delivered to them at the Bali Hai on the 19th PM me.

Woo Hoo! My 1st Tiki gathering of the new year!

Can't wait to see you all!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 06:44 am   Permalink

OK - sounds good, but I am confused.

Are we meeting at Bali Hai or Kowloon on the 19th? Has a time been set? Does anybody really know what time it is? Where is my hat?

I am going to sit down now.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 07:55 am   Permalink

Looks like the schedule is as follows:

1/19/08
Bali Hai
Time: ???

1/20/08
Kowloon
Time: ???

I think I have the days correct - we just need to fill in the time blank and we're all set. I'm only in for the 19th unfortunately. Also if we can make the time 6PM or later that would work really well for us.

leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 10:05 am   Permalink

Nicole and I will be in only for the 19th too - goin' down to foxboro on Sunday to see the Pats and Chah-jahs square off.

after 6pm sounds great - how bout 6:30 meet in the bar, see how many we are at around 7 or so and then get some tables and eat?

also, since this is a kinda sorta new england thread - lookie what was here in NYC last friday:

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 1:22 pm   Permalink

Nice!!!!

Great pic with the trophy Joe!!!

I'll see ya on Saturday night, and we can work out meeting up for the Pats game.

w00t!!!!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 3:57 pm   Permalink

Hey all,

Sorry nothings been posted, been pm'ing with Bargoyle for particulars. So looks like the 19th at BH will be 6:30 - 7:00 to meet up in the bar for cocktails dinner to follow....N.E. Ohana do we need a reservation?? the 20th will be around the same time for Kowloon. Look forward to meeting you all will post our pic later so you all can find us, I cannot wait!

P.S. Johnman, please put us down for a bottle!

[ This Message was edited by: Hinano_Paul 2008-01-15 06:56 ]

Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 8:27 pm   Permalink

OK here we are be on the look out!

May your first child be a Moai child..

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-16 4:43 pm   Permalink

Joe - Great pic man! Man it's a great time to be a sports fan in New England.

Miss and I are shooting for 6:30 so I should be there for the warm up rounds.

Also - last chance to put in your Thomas Tew rum orders. I'm going to Joyal's tomorrow but I will check my messages before the 4PM (EST).

If for some reason I can't get enough to fill the orders, it will be RAFFLE TIME! Hopefully there's enough to go around.

See you all on Saturday!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation