FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki anyone got any info on this?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
anyone got any info on this?
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jul 26, 2006
Posts: 210
From: Carmichael, CA
Posted: 2008-01-03 6:04 pm   Permalink

My friend came over new year's eve and gave me this. He said it was his uncle's from Hawaii in the the 50's. I am keeping this but curious if anyone has info on it. Thanks.




 
View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 20, 2005
Posts: 299
From: The Abyss.
Posted: 2008-01-03 6:08 pm   Permalink

Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.

 
View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai_Mama
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Dec 22, 2007
Posts: 47
From: Florida
Posted: 2008-01-03 7:45 pm   Permalink

Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...

 
View Profile of Moai_Mama Send a personal message to Moai_Mama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Oct 02, 2003
Posts: 1234
From: Calgary
Posted: 2008-01-03 9:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-03 18:08, tekoteko wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.



LOL


 
View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Joined: Nov 23, 2006
Posts: 5514
From: Sin City Lincoln Hills (NorCal)
Posted: 2008-01-04 05:36 am   Permalink

OK...have to ask...where is the male counter-part?
_________________
"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"


 
View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 20, 2005
Posts: 299
From: The Abyss.
Posted: 2008-01-04 4:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-03 19:45, Moai_Mama wrote:
Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...



What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.


 
View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai_Mama
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Dec 22, 2007
Posts: 47
From: Florida
Posted: 2008-01-04 8:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-04 16:20, tekoteko wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 19:45, Moai_Mama wrote:
Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...



What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.


I'm in sparkling downtown Holiday, of course. Home of the Vintage Tahitian Resort (turned Crack Hotel)


 
View Profile of Moai_Mama Send a personal message to Moai_Mama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Mar 21, 2004
Posts: 1431
From: Exotic Isle of Alameda
Posted: 2008-01-05 01:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-03 18:08, tekoteko wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.


Eye tit are pretty important.

_________________
"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.


 
View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Joined: May 27, 2006
Posts: 2423
From: The Valley! Female, leo,fav color pink.
Posted: 2008-01-05 03:20 am   Permalink

tit pie in the eye teehee

 
View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Aug 03, 2005
Posts: 862
From: Lowell, Mass
Posted: 2008-01-05 05:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-04 20:16, Moai_Mama wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 16:20, tekoteko wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 19:45, Moai_Mama wrote:
Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...



What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.


I'm in sparkling downtown Holiday, of course. Home of the Vintage Tahitian Resort (turned Crack Hotel)



Hey I've been to Holiday, I've stayed at that Hotel! Too bad it's gone even farther downhill, they have some really neat Tiki's left there!



Tiki God of the pool! Hey, if they shut them down you should liberate this
guy!

Tikisgrl


 
View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Nov 30, 2003
Posts: 1215
From: Kansas City, MO
Posted: 2008-01-05 12:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-04 05:36, VampiressRN wrote:
OK...have to ask...where is the male counter-part?




He lives atop my mug shelf with his wahine! The one moondog has is his sister.




_________________
I once was lost............but now I'm found

[ This Message was edited by: 8FT Tiki 2008-01-05 12:24 ]


 
View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 20, 2005
Posts: 299
From: The Abyss.
Posted: 2008-01-05 3:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-05 01:52, Mai Tai wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 18:08, tekoteko wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.


Eye tit are pretty important.





Good point Mai Tai. Eye tit are pretty important. But...Eyebrow are very important.


 
View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Mar 31, 2003
Posts: 1795
From: Boise, Idaho
Posted: 2008-01-05 8:10 pm   Permalink

Nice looking mug collection 8 ft! Cool coco-nutz!

 
View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai_Mama
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Dec 22, 2007
Posts: 47
From: Florida
Posted: 2008-01-05 10:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-05 05:54, Tikisgrl wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 20:16, Moai_Mama wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 16:20, tekoteko wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 19:45, Moai_Mama wrote:
Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...



What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.


I'm in sparkling downtown Holiday, of course. Home of the Vintage Tahitian Resort (turned Crack Hotel)



Hey I've been to Holiday, I've stayed at that Hotel! Too bad it's gone even farther downhill, they have some really neat Tiki's left there!



Tiki God of the pool! Hey, if they shut them down you should liberate this
guy!

Tikisgrl


Yeah, but all of the Tiki things are quickly becoming history since foreigners bought the place out~ I don't think there will be any neat Tiki's to scarf up if it closes down. It's mostly a voucher/temporary shelter place for young 'homeless' parents with children (aka thug & crackhead resort) We took some pix there this past Summer~










 
View Profile of Moai_Mama Send a personal message to Moai_Mama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jul 26, 2006
Posts: 210
From: Carmichael, CA
Posted: 2008-01-06 10:35 am   Permalink



this eye tit thing is important to alot of TCers.


that's beautiful mug collection~!!!!!!!!!


 
View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation