FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Adios, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen, Aloha, Goodbye....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Adios, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen, Aloha, Goodbye....
Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-30 10:10 am   Permalink

Mahalo Vic, We've been listening to you from the beginning. Thanks for all the great music you've shared with us, so sorry to see you go.

Mr and Mrs Hoptiki

View Profile of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki Send a personal message to Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki  Goto the website of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jungledrummer

Posted: 2008-05-02 06:38 am   Permalink

Hey Vic, thanks for all the fantastic shows. I started listening to exotica through the podcast, it really introduced me to a whole new range of music.

When I open iTunes the first thing I do is check for an update to your podcast.

Sorry to hear about the finish of the channels on Live365 but great to hear the podcast will survive.
I really enjoy the features and tributes to specific exotica musicians.

Thanks again
J

View Profile of jungledrummer Send a personal message to jungledrummer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 08:30 am   Permalink

Vegas Vic ran away with a showgirl with big cans and good credit !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keviki

Posted: 2008-05-06 09:43 am   Permalink

This is tragic to hear, and thanks for answering my email about it when I asked, but I totally understand your reasons for bowing out.

View Profile of Keviki Send a personal message to Keviki  Email Keviki Goto the website of Keviki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 3:42 pm   Permalink

Thank you For all the great music and hours of entertainment. You will be missed. The tiki world takes another hit. With the last Hukilau drawing near 2008 seems to be destined to be a year of endings. Lets hope that we see as many new beginnings in the.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-24 7:10 pm   Permalink

Vegas Vic,

A big mahalo for all the great music and great historical information about the artists and songs. Tiki Lounge was my favorite pod cast - best thing on the net! An amazing source of exotica music. It must have been a huge task to put together such a great pod cast on a regular basis, - I was amazed how long you kept it up. I real heroic effort and a boost to the world of exotica. I will treasure the pod casts episodes I was able to save to my heard drive for a long time to come.

Thanks!

A Hui Hou Vegas Vic!
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my personal Yoda)

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation