FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Bamboo Grove of Westwood
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bamboo Grove of Westwood
LoyallyLOST

Posted: 2008-01-15 12:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha!
How about 'Tiki Hideaway'? Still has your tropical theme, yet has that sense of privacy!
Hope this helps!
Tootles!
LoyallyLOST

View Profile of LoyallyLOST Send a personal message to LoyallyLOST  Email LoyallyLOST     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 1:03 pm   Permalink

we decided last night and The bamboo Grove of Westwood has a myspace page URL
www.myspace.com/bamboogroveofwestwood The official website will hopefully be up by the end of January with the booking information etc. I think I will be accepting my first bookings by the end of March. this gives me time to finish up all of the details and work on the garden a bit. sooooo much work but Hopefully it will al be worth it! cant wait to have guests! Thanks Dawn

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 4:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-15 13:03, Sophista-tiki wrote:
we decided last night and The bamboo Grove of Westwood has a myspace page URL
http://www.myspace.com/bamboogroveofwestwood The official website will hopefully be up by the end of January with the booking information etc. I think I will be accepting my first bookings by the end of March. this gives me time to finish up all of the details and work on the garden a bit. sooooo much work but Hopefully it will al be worth it! cant wait to have guests! Thanks Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Your link is not working Try this one:
Bamboo Grove of Westwood You may need to be signed into myspace for it to work though.

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 4:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tgrl, for providing a working link Im still tweeking the page

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-24 9:09 pm   Permalink

The Bamboo Grove just had its first sucessful party!!! dogbytes took lots of pictures and the guests were impressed with the size of the space. Theres still alot of details to finish, but its getting closer every day. The website for the Bamboo Grove is also complete and I will be accepting bookings begining in March.
I will let this evenings guests post their 2 cents worth . Dawn
Dont forget to ask about the sides ( extra packages that can be ordered in advance)

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-25 11:03 am   Permalink

ut oh! i pretty much just took pictures of the people AT Westwood Bamboo Grove! THANKS for having us over, Dawn ~ what a fun relaxing evening.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 5:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-25 11:03, dogbytes wrote:

That last picture made me laugh... woofmutt's got a tail?

Great pictures, Dawn, the place looks amazing

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-01 10:11 am   Permalink

Now THAT was some fun. What a great get together, Dawn - thanks for having us. Tiki Joe never looked so AWARE of a happening scene. Elise was such a doll, too. Great shots, Dogbytes! Here's to the Bamboo Grove of Westwood ~ CHEERS! -TJP ps Dawn, that cocktail is certainly a keeper.

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-03 07:33 am   Permalink

The Bamboo Grove of Westwood has an official website where the calendar can be viewed for booking. www.bamboogroveofwestwood.com I will be hosting another cocktail party when some of the landscaping is done and its a little warmer outside. I still have alot of tikis to add! Dawn

tonytao
Deleted

Posted: 2008-03-21 01:08 am   Permalink

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua - removal of chinese spam - 2008-03-21 13:34 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 09:15 am   Permalink

Thanks for bumping The Bamboo Grove of Westwood. but HUH?
I'm actually custom making platform beds right now. Ive decided on the option of 2 twins or a king. most versatile plan!!

down the road I will be building a hut in the back yard next to the pond. this will be in addition to the large covered patio area. with a set of vintage rattan for lounging outdoors. Unfortunately having a bamboo gazebo in Seattle would require to much maintenance.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:04 am   Permalink

updated pics of the Bamboo Grove. Tere are stilla few things I want toadd, including more art, inside and out. and im still building the waterfall.

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:26 am   Permalink

Dawn

How much is it a night ?

This makes me wanna visit Seattle.

Awesome.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:43 am   Permalink

INCREDIBLE WORK DAWN!
love those angled bamboo poles on the outdoor patio!
What a great pad! Kudos Tiki Freaker Outer!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 1:34 pm   Permalink

YEA thanks, its looking better everyday as the new timber bamboo shoots in the back yard are staring to leaf out. I also filled the pond today. The pictures of the woods and the beach are both within walking distance. The beach is Lincoln Park to the west and that's Puget Sound. Also shown in that picture is the Fauntleroy Ferry dock where you can take the ferry out to the San Juan Islands. The Bamboo Grove is one block from ALL amenities( grocery, bank, Post office and assorted shopping) except a good tiki bar. but there are a couple of liquor stores in the neighborhood to purchase ingredients for mixing your own cocktails while standing behind the built-in bar

Im charging $95/night. The calendar can be viewed for booking at
www.bamboogroveofwestwood.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation