Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NYC Mini Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
NYC Mini Crawl
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 11:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-08 11:46, leisure master wrote:
How 'bout we just pick a date and make something work for whoever can show?

March 8?

Sorry if I am being boneheaded here, but I can't tell why March 8 is a problem for anyone. It's after Bargoyle's unavailable dates and before Kiki's and VTL's unavailable dates.

I understand that Steve and Nell have to be at Otto's by 10, but I don't know why we can't start early like 5 or 6pm in Brooklyn or Queens, hit a few spots and then all go to Otto's together for 10pm (or catch up with Steve and Nell at Ottos after 10pm).

Any objections? Bueller?

Hell, I am now officially planning on going out that night with or without you people, so feel free to join in

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 11:56 am   Permalink

We'll be in NH on the 8th, but could easily do the 7th or 9th. We'd really love to do this, but have a family obligation that day.

It scares me how quickly the weekends are filling up. March and April are almost gone.

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 12:56 pm   Permalink

Dont plan around me. If it doesnt work for me, no biggie. I'll get down there soon & drag the willing ones out for a supreme liver workout.

Also, for what its worth, a few of us in NE were thinking about a run to Philly pretty soon. Hit the Rum bar, my favorite cheesesteak place, etc. You NYC'ers are more than welcome (and closer than us too!!!)

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 1:03 pm   Permalink

If we're free we'd definitely be up for a Philly trip! I love Philly, but have only been on business, and so haven't been able to do it justice.

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-25 2:40 pm   Permalink

If you guys wanna do Philly there is always room to crash here in Allentown. St. Patiki's Day is coming up and I will be getting a fresh keg o' Guinness for the 15th!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 3:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-25 11:01, tastysp wrote:
Since KiKi will be away from 3/10-3/17 let's do it sometime afterwards. Let's say thurs 3/20? or Sat 3/22?

We're available both days, and we're also available March 8 if that turns out to be good for anyone/everyone. In any case, see y'all this Saturday for surf!

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 07:33 am   Permalink

In all fairness, this whole event was the brainchild of Steve and Nell.
I think that since this is their idea they should pick the date and time and then
it is optional for the rest of us if our schedules fit around it.

I love the Surf Bar in Williamsburg and we'd be happy to go there for dinner
any time even with 1 or 2 other people. There's plenty to do in Williamsburg
alone and Otto's is an easy stop on the way back on the L train.

Quote:

On 2008-02-25 11:48, leisure master wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-08 11:46, leisure master wrote:
How 'bout we just pick a date and make something work for whoever can show?

March 8?

Sorry if I am being boneheaded here, but I can't tell why March 8 is a problem for anyone. It's after Bargoyle's unavailable dates and before Kiki's and VTL's unavailable dates.

I understand that Steve and Nell have to be at Otto's by 10, but I don't know why we can't start early like 5 or 6pm in Brooklyn or Queens, hit a few spots and then all go to Otto's together for 10pm (or catch up with Steve and Nell at Ottos after 10pm).

Any objections? Bueller?

Hell, I am now officially planning on going out that night with or without you people, so feel free to join in

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 10:08 am   Permalink

At this point it's unlikely we'd be able to make a weekend in March, so we'll wait to see what you all plan. If we can make it, great. If not, fine.

tastysp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 11:41 am   Permalink

Nell is having her birthday party next wed. march 5th so I'm not sure if she wants to do the 8th. BTW you are all invited! it's at 9pm at Otto's! I'll talk to her tonite and we'll figure out a date soon probably late March or early April
steve/otto's

View Profile of tastysp Send a personal message to tastysp  Email tastysp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-29 08:00 am   Permalink

What time is the party?

Quote:

On 2008-02-27 11:41, tastysp wrote:
Nell is having her birthday party next wed. march 5th so I'm not sure if she wants to do the 8th. BTW you are all invited! it's at 9pm at Otto's! I'll talk to her tonite and we'll figure out a date soon probably late March or early April
steve/otto's

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tastysp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-29 08:22 am   Permalink

It's at 9pm
I'll also be playing that night with my pick-up band Killah Pang!

View Profile of tastysp Send a personal message to tastysp  Email tastysp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation