FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving vbtiki pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
vbtiki pics
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-30 7:47 pm   Permalink

These are some of the latest tikis most of which were sold at a Surf Art show over the memorial day weekend. Got tons of new lumber and haven't had time to post pics.
Will keep posting pics as I come across them.

[ This Message was edited by: VBTIKI 2008-05-30 19:55 ]

View Profile of VBTIKI Send a personal message to VBTIKI  Email VBTIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 08:07 am   Permalink

These look Great with the finish on them, Man you are Carving up a Storm, Save some logs for everyone eles!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-31 12:37 pm   Permalink

thanx benz I've been carving almost every night for the last three weeks but the sales keep coming so i plan on staying busy for some time now. I also scored an awesome spot off of a busy road here in Virginia Beach and will be having my tikis on display so im pretty stoked thanx for the compliments. First Colonial rd. next toi NAPA for those locals who know the area.

View Profile of VBTIKI Send a personal message to VBTIKI  Email VBTIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 4:42 pm   Permalink

Nice work! I love the color diff look.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-11-23 1:30 pm   Permalink

Hey all been a while since I've posted but looks like everyone is still finding time to carve. I have been stayin busy lately i was lucky enough to get a larger job for the Tiki Seagrille off of sandbridge rd for those in VB. so swing by and check them out there are five seven footers i'll post the pics as soon as I get some.

richie6
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-14 11:35 am   Permalink

I know this post is a few years old, but are you still in the area? Planning a trip to VA Beach in a few weeks.

View Profile of richie6 Send a personal message to richie6      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation