FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2003 Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2003 Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 6:34 pm   Permalink

Yeah baby!

Weezer & Chrissy are in and little Frankie will be there too!

Room 135 lives!!!

Believe it or not, the Hotel California (right across the street!) still has rooms available for $139 per night on the weekend of Tiki Oasis! Book now because there are only 17 units. Cool place! Here is the link:

www.hotelcaliforniaps.net

Hope this helps.

Arty

Peace, Love & Tiki!

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2003-03-23 18:39 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 9:25 pm   Permalink

Damn Hula! Wait.......it's gotta be the hat. I set that pic of HH with his mouth all open as my screen saver.It's that good.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weezer2222

Posted: 2003-03-24 4:25 pm   Permalink

Well were back in fashion waiting for the tiki oasis bash..Uncle Arty,Floratina, Tikibong, Big Al'and bamboo ben get ready for libational fiesta...... weezerhiphop

[ This Message was edited by: weezer2222 on 2003-03-24 16:33 ]

View Profile of weezer2222 Send a personal message to weezer2222      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-25 4:53 pm   Permalink

Weezer will be singin' & swingin' his new bionic hip!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-05 12:29 am   Permalink

The Reef Bar is open and ready for all you drunks to par tay down!! Mr. C'Al and I will be going out for a little more decor before the event ala Oasis. Should be lookin good by the time you all arive.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Ambience
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-13 3:11 pm   Permalink

It's gonna be an all time hooter.

View Profile of Captain Ambience Send a personal message to Captain Ambience  Email Captain Ambience Goto the website of Captain Ambience     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-13 10:44 pm   Permalink

Captain Ambience and others not "checked in" yet~

Are you going? Let me know here or you can email or Private Message me, so that I can add you to the list on page 1. Also, list your significant other and/or kids (with ages) if they are going.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-14 12:23 pm   Permalink

hey anyone(hot girls) wanna let me crash on there floor???????? I got the weekend off but no room! Arrg!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-04-15 4:37 pm   Permalink

BoogerCaddyDaddy (just kidding) - I forgot to yell "here" for your Oasis roll call. Naomi and I will be there! Also, I might be filling in one of the dj spots ("DJ Kapu Cabana") in one of the music breaks.

We were looking into lodging since Caliente's sold out - I know there were the official recommendations, but I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about any of the following:

Azure Sky Resort
Bermuda Palms
Stardust Hotel
Royal Sun Inn
The Tiki Spa Hotel (???)
Musicland

These are supposedly all within stumbling distance of Caliente, but have very intriguing names!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-23 10:42 am   Permalink

AquaRJ~
I don't know about the places you mentioned, hopefully someone can give you more info.

FYI~I'll be arriving on Thursday night, so if Mig, Hanford, or anyone needs some help with their setup, just let know.

Just don't ask me to hold your forehead while you worship the porcelain gods.

PalmSpringin'CaddyDaddy

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-23 2:41 pm   Permalink

I'm bumping this thread back up in order to remind all of you to make your dinner reservations ahead of time.

Remember, it is Mother's Day weekend, and there will be plenty of other visitors to Palm Springs other than us! You don't want to spend extra time at a restaurant waiting for a table when you could make a reservation, eat, and get back to the fun with the rest of us at The Tropics!

Some of you will probably just make this your "liquid diet weekend", but here are some of my recommendations:
Breakfast: Sherman's Deli, Billy Reeds, IHOP-(it actually is a pretty good one).
Lunch: Sherman's Deli, Billy Reeds, Del Rios, Hamburger Hamlet, and, of course, the famous "only open for lunch" Tyler's Burgers (get the sliders!)
Dinner: Davey's Hideaway, My Way Restaurant, Kaiser Grill, The Palm Springs Chop House, or "The Deck" which is above the Chop House with a lighter menu (and easier on the wallet), Lord Fletcher Inn, The Falls Steakhouse & Martini Bar.

....just to name a few I've frequented.

For more, you can check out
The Desert Dining Guide, and while your at it, you can check out the local publication, Palm Springs Life Magazine, especially if you're going to get in a round of golf. Sorry, no tiki golf there, unless Chiki & CrazyAl want to lug some carvings onto the course! Maybe Weird Uncle can stroll & strum on his uke for entertainment!

PalmSpringin'CaddyDaddy

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-23 9:29 pm   Permalink

Check out "Eli's Deli" N.palm canyon dr. Very filling. (Eli. not, Ely!)Casey sent us there last time we were out workin on the Reef Bar @ Caliente. Stuffed for days!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-23 10:47 pm   Permalink

Don't forget Hooters in Palm Desert off 111
One of the waitresses has a cool tiki tattoo

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 9:19 pm   Permalink

Count me & the mrs in. We won't be staying at the Tropics though, we've arranged other accomodations. We'll be staying at the Plaza Resort on Golf Club Dr. (where we spent our honeymoon...how romantical). Don't quite remember how far that is from the Tropics, but it's a hell of a lot closer than San Diego I'm damn sure.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-24 9:23 pm   Permalink

Hey Ship!
Someone told me that Black Flag is palying "very close" to the area of Oasis.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation