FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events February Chop!!Saturday the 16th @ Wheelers!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
February Chop!!Saturday the 16th @ Wheelers!!
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 9:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-13 21:09, tikithomas08 wrote:
Billy, its killer dude. i remember you carving that at the tikiland/hotrod surf chop

and Cammo, were playing this sat at the epicenter in mira mesa, but its same day as the chop, so im not gonna be abble to make it. were working on some shows at soma, and possibly the zombie lounge though

I can talk to Joe at the Zombie, but you all have to be 21.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 9:24 pm   Permalink

i guess we cant play there then, thanks though dude

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 4:48 pm   Permalink

Kam's Kustom Klub -

I'm customizing my kid's black Strat with a bridge-end Dimarzio Virtual Vintage (brighter vintage hum-free 50's sound; a stacked-humbucker style coil) pickup, a white pearl pickguard, and replacing the two tone knobs with Q-Parts knobs in chrome with mother-of-pearl tops. The volume knob will be chrome with a clear crystal, diamond-style top.

Eez gonna look real flashy.

Eez a suprise for him.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 7:10 pm   Permalink

Lucky kid, man. Now you need to get him a real Fender Bassman Tube-amp and a vintage reverb tank and he'll be set to rip some thick and meaty power chords.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 10:46 pm   Permalink

Zactly.

If he could play half as good as
this guy I'd be more than pleased.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 4:44 pm   Permalink

Hell, that's Les Paul, himself. Legendary.

On the chop.......If it's OK with the host, I'm bringing my brother from Salt Lake and Captain Diego Silang to the chop on Saturday and we're all riding in my truck. Diego(Pilipino Dino) was born in Guam and has been interested in tiki for a while, but has always had to work on chop days. You guys will love him. We will be bringing extra food as well.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation