FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Need Help Locating Items From Lopez Island WA (found, tiki lounge and resort)
Need Help Locating Items From Lopez Island WA (found, tiki lounge and resort)
thefuzz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 08:52 am   Permalink

A long time ago, I remember there was a restaurant on Lopez Island that at one point was a tiki establishment. I think the name may have been The Islander? They use to sell tiki items, such as mugs, and matchbox holders etc. I can only remember this bar from when I was a kid. I was only allowed in because my relatives rented the whole place for a wedding reception. I can't find any info on this via Google, any help? or possible merch for sale?

[ This Message was edited by: thefuzz 2008-01-15 22:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: thefuzz 2008-01-15 22:43 ]

View Profile of thefuzz Send a personal message to thefuzz  Email thefuzz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 10:42 am   Permalink

Couldn't find it in TRT 1 OR 2. But I'm sure some one here can turn something up. Good hunting.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thefuzz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 10:23 pm   Permalink

I think I have found it. They are no longer a tiki bar. Seems to be a kind of hippy, surf, and boating decor now. Here is the website http://www.galleylopez.com/

Thanks for all the help!

Correction! http://www.lopezislander.com/ Hotel and tiki lounge! I will have to head up there this summer and post pics.

again Thanks for all the help!

[ This Message was edited by: thefuzz 2008-01-15 22:45 ]

View Profile of thefuzz Send a personal message to thefuzz  Email thefuzz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-15 10:51 pm   Permalink

http://www.lopezislander.com It says they have a tiki bar..emailed them to find out what kind of tiki bar it is. The architecture fits. Love the pool area.
Laura

[ This Message was edited by: mymotiki 2008-01-15 23:00 ]

[ This Message was edited by: mymotiki 2008-01-15 23:11 ]

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation