FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Valentine's Show at HuKeLau-2/14
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Valentine's Show at HuKeLau-2/14
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 4:52 pm   Permalink

There has GOT to be a better way to do this. They never heard of "TIKI" but they have 12 for "Sullivan". As long as we get 12, we're all set and nobody has to call. But right now it's "Sullivan" party of 12. (I think...)

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 4:56 pm   Permalink

So we need 8 more committed. Carl and Kate, right? Johnman?? When are we gonna meet Mrs. Scott?? and Mortis? Jon? Beth? Bogie? Luke? Johnboy?

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 4:59 pm   Permalink

sounds like fun -but I'll leave Valentines Day for the lovers

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 6:18 pm   Permalink

CaptainQuad and I are in. We won't call unless someone tells us we need to.

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 6:31 pm   Permalink

I think this is on a week night? & isn't Valentines for Love? Um my dog ate my home work? Which is the correct excuse for this one? All you young lovers have a good time for me & I will gladly pay cash or empty soda bottles for the signature tiki mug as I still don't have one. Thanks!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 8:13 pm   Permalink

You need to call. The tickets are $10 each and you need to buy your. Just tell them you're with the SULLIVAN party (I swear I said tiki like 15 times) so they'll sit us together.

Call soon. this show usually sells out. hopefully they're holding the 12.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 8:25 pm   Permalink

Sully, I think she's got you on the hook for 12 seats. I tried to buy two and she said "So now Sullivan party is 14?".

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-01 08:00 am   Permalink

Man, this is confusing. Maybe the language barrier?

I believe we'll have a couple of friends with us as well.

I'll talk to them today, and the 4 of us will call, and make reservations with the Sully/Tiki party.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-01 08:18 am   Permalink

I just reserved my two, and my friends are calling to reserve their two as we speak, I tried to explain to the girl on the other end of the line what might be going on with the Sullivan party, and she seemed to understand, but I told her that Sullivan himself would probably be calling to clear it all up.

Can't wait!!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-01 09:02 am   Permalink

Sweet jeebus, I hope I didnt buy 12 tickets to this show!!

The girl I talked with the other day REALLY seemed to get it. I'm buying TWO tickets, but we will have a group of about 12 & we'd like to be seated near/with each other.

I was sober when I called, I swear. I think....hmmm......

Will call today after lunch to square it up.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:20 am   Permalink

I've actually got two other couples going with us.

We all told them we're with the Sullivan Party.

I hope this is alright?

I can't wait for this!

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 08:22 am   Permalink

Depends on who you talk to and when, I guess. I DID have to give my credit card number this time but I'm finally in. Kelly and Commander Q, are you still going?

captainquad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-06 09:49 am   Permalink

We're still in, in fact I charged two tickets last week. I also got no reaction to the mention of the "Sullivan party." I reckon it couldn't hurt to show up with some time to spare so they can get it together.

View Profile of captainquad Send a personal message to captainquad  Email captainquad Goto the website of captainquad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 11:31 am   Permalink

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-11 09:04 am   Permalink

Very excited!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation