FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The Flip Flops from Hell (Walmart)
The Flip Flops from Hell (Walmart)
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 2:10 pm   Permalink

Scary story. You CAN pay too little for stuff.

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 2:51 pm   Permalink

wow!! it's like a reverse sun burn!! only the parts that get covered get burned!!

people want stuff cheap and unfortunately this (among lead poisoning and who knows what else awaits us that hasn't come to light yet) is the result.....we need to get manufacturing back on america soil!! it's worth paying more to know you will be able to walk the next morning.

my condolences...

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 6:32 pm   Permalink

just say no to Walmart.
eek

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-19 1:32 pm   Permalink

My gawd...that is just awful!!! Good thing you have pictures, it is a no-brainer that you got a chemical burn from those shoes. How scary that Walmart is not concerned about the health of its shoppers and the possibility of a class-action suit. You can best believe I won't be buying anything from them. Hang in there and thanks for caring enough to help others with the same problem and warning us of this dangerous product.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 5:43 pm   Permalink

Sorry if I gave the impression thems were MY feet. They were were just some random, scary, burned feet.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 6:01 pm   Permalink

Pappy, we may have to have photographic evidence that those alleged feet are not yours....

I keeed, of course....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-21 8:17 pm   Permalink

Thought those were your footsies...glad they aren't cause dayum that looked pretty bad. Ya can't fake that kind of injury.

Glad you can still carry on as a foot model.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation