FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving played with my new chainsaw first time, funnnn
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
played with my new chainsaw first time, funnnn
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 02:10 am   Permalink

Woooo! Brendon has finally finished the tiki off last night, just in time for me to take it down to be set up in the art show for the Aussie Hot Rod Nationals art show! By the time I got it home it was dark, so some inside shots to give you an idea of how it came out - actually it looks kinda cool in my lounge room, maybe I should just keep it to ma-self?

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 09:26 am   Permalink

Yeah, it's a Keeper, Nice detail eveen if it is a bit over burned, but I'll shut up since it was me who mentioned the torch.
Nice Tiki!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 3:00 pm   Permalink

hewey my man! really nice tiki you have there.
I wouldn't let it go.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-04-04 5:16 pm   Permalink

awesome work kroozzn66 keep up the good work

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 8:31 pm   Permalink

lol yeah a tad over burned my wife said it was but i wanted that look originally but but now i too think its a little over burned but it was fun so i kept burning oops but all good experience for the next one this time ill do it quicker i promise, thanks to all comments..
Brendo

View Profile of kroozzn62 Send a personal message to kroozzn62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 8:54 pm   Permalink

Nice work Brendon I thought you where hewey.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 01:43 am   Permalink

I took Brendon's tiki for a drive 'to the country' today

He was well behaved on the trip down to Goolburn, but a little quiet. I think he was shy?

Here he is with my tiki bike, chucked into the art gallery to be set up tomorrow

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 5:47 pm   Permalink

looking good ,thanks for taken him down hewey , cant wait to see them setup , how was the drive ?

View Profile of kroozzn62 Send a personal message to kroozzn62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 6:05 pm   Permalink

Be careful tiki doesn't pedal off with the tiki-bike! Cool design, very primal, I like it.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 9:35 pm   Permalink

Nice Pic's Yes you had better buckle him up
if you got into a car accident he becomes a missile.

kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-26 4:43 pm   Permalink

after over a year of moving house a new little girl dad going into nursing home after a almost fatal stroke Im back and slightly settled into a grove and looking for some tiki action , Ive lumbered along with me a 4 footer cocoas palm log all this time and yesterday it was my birthday 36 big ones and i got an electric chain saw "happy as a fly in a long island ice tea" heres my design

[ This Message was edited by: kroozzn62 2009-11-26 16:45 ]

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-26 5:41 pm   Permalink

Great design mate! Just be careful with those logs, I had a look at mine and one of them has started to rot from the inside

kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-26 7:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks mate, ill saw the top off and have look I hope not after all this time ....

Aweulekuula
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-27 2:37 pm   Permalink

I just love the look of those teeth...

And tiki on the passenger seat is an awesome image.

Aloha!

Marcus

View Profile of Aweulekuula Send a personal message to Aweulekuula      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-28 3:35 pm   Permalink

thanks i didnt get many photos prior to selling him ,hes living up the north east coast of australia i believe in a very tropical garden

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation