Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki OHHHH MAN... it's happening again
OHHHH MAN... it's happening again
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-02-18 10:32 pm   Permalink

The Maury Show called me this morning at about 10am. They want me and the old lady (pun definitely not intended) to go out there for a follow-up show. So tomorrow at 6am, my ass is on a plane to NYC to go embarrass myself again. WOO HOOO!!!

-mig
semper absurda

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 11:08 pm   Permalink

mig, here are a few things you could say:

"she's lived such a long and full life, she's always surprising me with new facets about her - and she is still teaching me new things in the bedroom"

"I've been with 20 something women, but they're all so vacuous & so hung up on the little things because they don't see the big picture. She's been with enough men that she knows how to keep me happy and not annoy me with all those things most women do"

"I watched harold and maude with my grandmother when I was a kid"

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-19 05:57 am   Permalink

I never got to see the first one - someone who was supposed to tape it for me didn't come through... aaargh!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-19 08:56 am   Permalink

Tell em' TC keeps your togetherness alive.

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-02-19 7:48 pm   Permalink

I think the only thing to do is to bring your "gal" down to Otto's Shrunken Head for a little Tiki Thursday w/ the Moonliters w/ NYC chapter!

Anybody game?

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stunrut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-21 09:12 am   Permalink

Well, let us know when it'll be on.

View Profile of stunrut Send a personal message to stunrut  Email stunrut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
emspace
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-24 9:59 pm   Permalink

Hey stunrut! I finally got off my lazy duff (well, figuratively) and checked out Exotica Tiki Lounge. Sweet! It's now in my Winamp bookmarks, with only 3 other stations I consider worthy: Monkey Radio, Secret Agent, and Groove Salad (the latter two being on Soma FM if you know them).

Streaming radio has suffered so much in the last year - congrats and thanx for a really fine station, I'll be checking it out a lot!

aloha,
em

View Profile of emspace Send a personal message to emspace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-25 07:51 am   Permalink

Ohhhhh I just saw the show! TOO FUNNY!

Of course I watched it at the office so everyone walking by looked at me funny. When I explained I knew the guy on TV with the old lady, that didn't help much!

ha ha

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-25 10:43 am   Permalink

Bravo, Mig! That was AWESOME! I'd like to join the studio throng in a spirited chant of Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma,Go Grandma!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-25 2:04 pm   Permalink

"It" is on now in the Bay Area. I am tuning in, pray for me.

From the opening tease it actually looks like Mig and his future bride are one of the more traditonal couples. Ahh, wouldn't ya know it, a dwarf is involved.

Family values and all.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-25 2:09 pm   Permalink

Can someone bring a tape of this to the Crawl? We can watch it on the bus!

--cyn

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-02-25 2:11 pm   Permalink

Oh yes-- I can bring a tape of BOTH shows. HAHA!!!

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-02-25 2:17 pm   Permalink

Sweeeeet......

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-02-25 5:20 pm   Permalink

Mig, maybe you can bring both tapes to our party 3-7-03 at the UGH House---bruce

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation