FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events KOWLOON Feb 2nd - 7pm - suzanne's aloha!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
KOWLOON Feb 2nd - 7pm - suzanne's aloha!!
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 2:42 pm   Permalink

AlooooooooHA!!!!!

Suzanne is now amonst our ranks and she needs a proper aloha!! Cmon out for another meet & greet!!!

Feb 2nd at the world famous Kowloon. 7pm.

As usual, I'll be up the road at the Hai for pre-diner cocktails for whoever wants to join.

Let me know if you're in & we'll get a reservation!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 6:27 pm   Permalink

O.K. a little late but I'm in... can I get a note for my Maine guy to explain that the tiki folks insisted I attend?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 7:09 pm   Permalink

Can't do it. Traditional Groundhog Day dinner with the family. (deep-fried this year!)

also, who's suzanne?

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 7:18 pm   Permalink

I would LOVE to go, but alas, it is the night before the Superbowl and Sunday is in line to be a lollapalooza of fun and consumption. Got stuff to cook and prepare, iron my foam finger and paint my body red and blue. Sorry Im gonna have to miss the festivities with Suzanne. Hopefully I can meet up another time. Have Fun!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 8:08 pm   Permalink

Wish we could make another trip up to Bali Hai and Kowloon again but unfortunately it won't work for us either. I know those that can make it will show Suzanne a good time.

Have fun (and crab rangoons).

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 8:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-24 19:09, pappythesailor wrote:
Can't do it. Traditional Groundhog Day dinner with the family. (deep-fried this year!)

also, who's suzanne?

Oh Gawd, you deep fry groundhogs?, bleh!

Suzanne is Texass Ohana!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 10:06 pm   Permalink

Texas Ohana? Wow, it didn't take long to earn that one, did it Vic? hahah.

I'm Suzanne from San Francisco, via Texas for a short while, and on my way to Massachusetts. I can't wait to meet some of you, even if it's only one or two. Will be a good time no matter what, as I'll get the chance to finally see Kowloon, which I've been seeing photos of and hearing about for so long! I'm very excited!

Sat at 7pm sounds perfect.

Also, who has a suggestion for a good place in Boston to watch the Superbowl? Since I'm not familiar with the area yet, I'd love any tips folks can give.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 10:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-24 19:09, pappythesailor wrote:
also, who's suzanne?

This is me:

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 09:56 am   Permalink

Hey, if you guys are sick of me, just say so. Dont punish poor suzanne becuase of my lack of hygiene.

And pappy, if you're deep frying that ground hog, I'll take the "pope's nose"!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 10:10 am   Permalink

I tell ya, I have to come up with a different career or something so I can make all these meet and greets!

Or convince clubs, functions, and weddings that they need to hire me on Mondays and Tuesdays instead of Fridays and Saturdays.

As always, I'll be there in spirit.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 11:44 am   Permalink

Chances are good that I can make it. But someone might have to remind me the day before...

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 1:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-25 10:10, The Granite Tiki wrote:
I tell ya, I have to come up with a different career or something so I can make all these meet and greets!

We HAVE been rather busy as of late, huh? Meeting up almost on a weekly basis! I think its great!!

The face to face thing beats this intarweb stuff anyday!

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 1:49 pm   Permalink

I'm just gonna have to book gigs at Tiki Establishments, that's all.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-25 7:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-25 13:49, The Granite Tiki wrote:
I'm just gonna have to book gigs at Tiki Establishments, that's all.

YES!!!

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-26 12:25 pm   Permalink

Wish we could go! Sorry we'll miss ya at the Kowloon Suzanne

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation