advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki World Map Info
World Map Info
coastalminded

Posted: 2008-01-27 1:04 pm   Permalink

I have recently obtained a 63" x 33" signed Picture I believe to be "Wilrongo." I do not know anything about this Artwork and am intrested in learning a bit more. I've tried to attach a picture of the World Map and the Signature hope it comes through. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance, Deborah

View Profile of coastalminded Send a personal message to coastalminded  Email coastalminded     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 1:32 pm   Permalink

It's a Witco, everything you need to know is in (Svens) Tiki Modern available at fine book stores and Amazon.

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 1:41 pm   Permalink

Also try the Search feature in the upper right of the page. A ton of info on it exists already. Enjoy!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 3:14 pm   Permalink

Be careful - there are lots of unscrupulous characters in the world who are more than willing to take advantage of a newbie. Don't let anyone on this board offer you less than 20 bucks for it.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 4:39 pm   Permalink

I have a deep desire to own one of these, but-- my solution is to create a replica myself. when I've got something to show. I'll post pictures.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-27 7:11 pm   Permalink

i was hot on the trail on one that went through ebay
about 2 months ago.............
i hung in there to the 375.00 mark ...
winner got it at 525.00.....sold to a guy in germany
shipping must have killed him

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation