[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts A little Tiki in a T-Bird
A little Tiki in a T-Bird
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-29 1:29 pm   Permalink

http://www.degeneratepress.com/thunderbird/how_to.html

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shampoovta
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-29 2:56 pm   Permalink

I love this project. First saw it on The Samba.com That is what I would like for my vw camper bus. Someday.

View Profile of shampoovta Send a personal message to shampoovta  Goto the website of shampoovta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-29 3:52 pm   Permalink

we are planning on doing tiki in our 56 Chevy wagon. I LOVE this headliner idea!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tahitiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-30 5:36 pm   Permalink

This is way cool.!!!

View Profile of Tahitiki Send a personal message to Tahitiki  Email Tahitiki Goto the website of Tahitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 5:58 pm   Permalink

That's sweet Although my plan is for a woody style wood slat headliner

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-30 7:36 pm   Permalink

Holy mother of gaaawd....that is totally insane. Great blog ya got going, should be of help to some other restorers. My first car was a 62 T-Bird, pale pinkish-beige exterior with white leather interior, tilt away steering column, electric front bucket seats...great car that could easily handle 120 mph...did that several times...smooth ride. My GodFather had the 54 port-hole window T-Bird in light salmon color...that baby was a beauty!!!

Love the emblem...nice job.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 7:43 pm   Permalink

now my hubby is all inspired to do the tiki interior to our Chevy.

We have left over bamboo flooring that we are planning to use for the back of the wagon and the backing of the back bench seat but we had not had any ideas yet on the headliner. Now I am thinking some of that weave would work on the door panels too. Yehaw!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation