FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Apartment Bar...New shell lamp
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Apartment Bar...New shell lamp
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-19 5:47 pm   Permalink

Wow this really has come together great! nice job.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-19 6:14 pm   Permalink

Impressive! The lighting is very nice!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-19 6:44 pm   Permalink

Bitchin'!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hellbilly1932
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-23 3:58 pm   Permalink

Nice work!! Filing this away for future projects.

View Profile of hellbilly1932 Send a personal message to hellbilly1932      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ashman_atl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-23 6:36 pm   Permalink

Absolutely awesome! Great depth, detail, color, and texture. Nice to see the ceiling done and quite well. Looks like party time!

View Profile of ashman_atl Send a personal message to ashman_atl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-28 10:24 am   Permalink

Unbelievable vibe in a small space!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-28 10:32 am   Permalink

Kahala,this is what it's all about,fantastic work,well done!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-05 5:26 pm   Permalink

First off...I love the new "Home Tiki Bars" section. It's so cool to be able to see everyone's works side by side.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the compliments. As always, the bar's a work in progress. I've had a few small projects in the works as of late, and I got a few crappy shots of a lamp that I built (to give myself a break from all of the puffer lamps I've been building!)

Signing off...

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Pupu Pants
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-05 8:05 pm   Permalink

That lamp is gorrrrrrrgeeeeeous.

View Profile of Mr. Pupu Pants Send a personal message to Mr. Pupu Pants  Email Mr. Pupu Pants     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-06 1:00 pm   Permalink

Agreed. That lamp is great! Nice work.

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-06 8:48 pm   Permalink

It all looks spectacular...wonderful furniture and you do a really nice job with all the lighting...thanks for posting the pictures, they are inspiring.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TeeKeeMan
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-11 02:43 am   Permalink

Oh. My. God. As an apt dweller I've always resigned myself to accepting the 4 white walls and the beige carpet that came with the place. I had no idea that something this swanky and cool could get accomplished without major renovation/construction. All I can say is 'Bravo!" you've inspired me...

View Profile of TeeKeeMan Send a personal message to TeeKeeMan  Email TeeKeeMan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiB
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-11 08:24 am   Permalink

I manage 240 apartments, I would be so excited if maintenance told me what you had done to the apartment. Everything looks great! you are a man of many talents.

View Profile of TikiB Send a personal message to TikiB  Email TikiB     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 10:30 pm   Permalink

So much detail, so cool, so jealous......very impressive.

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-26 5:32 pm   Permalink

A couple small updates. Haven't been doing much w/ the bar lately, but I'm helping a couple of friends build a tiki bar in the back room of their barber shop. I'll try to get them to join, or I'll make a new thread because their bar is going to be epic!

A lamp I made out of an old bottle. It's got a cool red glow, and kind of reminds me of the swamp in the beginning of the Pirates of the Carribean.

Turtle shell I posted in Tiki finds, in situ(currently). It was originally acquired prior to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species down in Mexico. The shell was dredged off of the bottom by shrimp fishermen, and you can tell because of all of the barnacles on the backside of the carapace.

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation