FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Get Well Soon SoccerTiki!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Get Well Soon SoccerTiki!!!
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 7:28 pm   Permalink

WooHoo, now you've got an excuse to buy that "naughty nurse" outfit you've been wanting!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Son-of-Kelbo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 8:33 pm   Permalink

Hey ST,

Wishing you fast and full recovery -- the Ohana need you at your usual vigor, in case another ukulele-related bar fight breaks out...

Cheers and Namaste, Mighty Hoaloha!
SOK

View Profile of Son-of-Kelbo Send a personal message to Son-of-Kelbo  Goto the website of Son-of-Kelbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 8:40 pm   Permalink

I had that same operation via working in the trade ( Normal Job ) I do, Painfull recovery for the first week for sure, I hope a speedy recovery Chris, I didn't know you where going to go through that, The last time we chatted, Dani had knew, I must have missed out on a conversation at Sam's, Your a Great Guy SoccerTiki, Mahalo! Gogo
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 8:52 pm   Permalink

Hey Soccertiki - My wife had shoulder surgery this morning... at a surgery center in Mission Viejo. Could it be? ...naw, that would be too weird. I know you & Woohoo are locals though, so you never know. Anyway, just wanted you to know that Nina is feeling your pain, literally, through a fog of painkillers so I'm sure she can relate. Get well soon!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 9:08 pm   Permalink

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Chris, so you can protect me from Little Lost Tiki at the Tiki Farm parking lot sale!
See you there, Braddah!!! hey look, a Soccer Tiki smiley!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2008-01-30 21:09 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-30 11:22 pm   Permalink

Ouch... sounds painful.. I hope you are up and about soon and we can celebrate with a Mai Tai. I need my ST and Wohoo fix, I haven't seen you since NY in Yucca. Take it easy with a speedy recovery!!

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 12:43 am   Permalink

Feel Better soon Chris! I want to come out & see you block that Goal Big Guy! Hugs!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-31 08:36 am   Permalink

Thanks for all the well-wishes! The Mai-Tai's will flow soon! I am already up and walking around a little with the aid of crutches. Here's a little story from pre-op yesterday:

I went in for a MENISECTOMY. The patient next to me just got out of a VASECTOMY. I became afraid that they mix up our charts for surgery, so... They gave me a pen to write on my right leg "YES" so that they would get the correct leg. Well, along with "YES" I drew and arrow down towards my knee!!!

Turns out they got it right and my knee whould be 100% in 8 weeks or so.

Thanks again for the good thoughts!

P.S. in Feb?????

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 08:46 am   Permalink

Way to go Soccer Tiki!!! Heres to a speedy recovery!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 09:22 am   Permalink

That's great news Chris... and smart too!

Congrats and speedy healing!

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 10:15 am   Permalink

Get well soon, gimpy!

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 6:34 pm   Permalink

Lucky only 2 of your legs have a foot on em...
Get well soon mate..

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 8:27 pm   Permalink

Get well soon ST, better your knee than your tongue.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-01 11:15 am   Permalink

You could have had 'em do an Addadictome while you were under too. Wouldn't WooHoo have gotten a shocker!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-02 4:26 pm   Permalink

Ditto on all the well wishes Soccer. I am lookin' forward to seeing y'all again at Oasis.

[ This Message was edited by: Tai Won On 2008-02-02 16:27 ]

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation