FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-11 11:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the intro BigBro!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can come check out the vendors during the day and go to M Modern on Saturday Night. We welcome all Tiki fan's to come down and support the tiki vendors and Hawaiian Bills. But when the sun goes down only guest of the hotel are allowed to be on the grounds. I was requested by the hotel to have extra security brought in and I don't want to get on their bad side!!!!!!!!DIG?

If you are interested in getting a room please go to
http://www.tiki-caliente.com/... The first group
we released are selling pretty quick!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 12:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-11 17:49, EmmaPeel007 wrote:
Is there any other way?

And yes, Steed will be with me

Cool picture from your site Emma. Don't worry about a room, you can bunk with me and my girlfriend. She will understand, I think.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 06:53 am   Permalink

Extra Security... New crime wave in P.S.? Or is it to protect the overweight white guys in Rayon?

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 07:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-12 06:53, TikiLaLe wrote:
Extra Security... New crime wave in P.S.? Or is it to protect the overweight white guys in Rayon?

There has been a crime wave of epic size in Palm Springs.....these criminals will take Rayon,Tiki,dirty undies,what ever they see!!!!!!!

This picture was takem during the last party I did at the Frank Sinatra house off of Alajo in Palm Springs!!!!!!!!!!! DIG?

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-12 07:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-23 20:04, WooHooWahine wrote:
Need SECURITY for your next Party or Event Call 1-800-SOCCERTIKI
Ask for The Hinano_Paul Special

They will work for Mai Tais

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 08:17 am   Permalink

You better get that bad wheel healed up first!!!!!! DIG?
Look forward to some time in the Springs with you crazy peep's!!!!!!

Just Added some new vendors to the show hope you like!!!!!!!!! P.S. 3 More all ready on for the next
poster update!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 11:00 am   Permalink

Hey Wildsville, how about the music line up so far?
Maybe you can get these guys if they are available?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6CY7OrK88

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 11:18 am   Permalink

Wow,that band rocked!!!!!!!! There is an awesome chance that the one singer will be performing a solo
at the Caliente Tropics....He is doing a great original for MModern and will be staying in town. But for
now I am only listing the vendors......Not special guest!!!! Which we will have a few, not just tiki but all POP culture fan's will love.....

We are looking at bands now.....surf,exodica,hawaiian!!!!!!!!

People keep telling me this sounds like a fun little party,but we don't think small here in WILDSVILLE!!!

Get in,before your OUT!!!!!!!!!
http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-02-12 11:20 ]

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 11:20 am   Permalink

Did someone say there is a fun weekend in palm springs coming up soon???

art by the fabulous Derek Yaniger!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 11:31 am   Permalink

Martini Kings!!!!!!!!
Now we are cooking CALIENTE STYLE!!!!!!!!!HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!!!

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-02-13 09:04 ]

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 11:51 am   Permalink

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 1:54 pm   Permalink

Tony, what a great cover (actual or mock-up?) Very Lighthouse Records/ West Coast Jazz style! What was the name of that swimsuit again? Wasn't it also a Rudi Gernreich design like the Mono-kini?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 09:18 am   Permalink

Martini Kings,
I am calling you out!!!!!I think you took the idea for your CD from this cover.

I hope you are cool enough to tell the truth!!!!!! DIG?

P.S. If Cherry Capri just happened to be at Tiki Caliente and the Martin Kings just happened to be at
Caliente Tropics would it be possible to bring us back to "creamy cocktails and other delights"?????

Just a question......Just something i'm thinking.....not based on fact.....

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-16 3:25 pm   Permalink

Keep your eye on TIKI CALIENTE and the line-up that we have,I will be updating the vendor list in about a week or so,But I have been very busy partying it up with a special TC'er out here in the Springs!!!!!!!!!!

Keep that elbow at a 90!!!!!!DIG?

Pictures from this weekend...............SO FAR

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FROM THE BOY'S AT TIKI FARM!!!!!!!!

A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE!!!!AND MY GIRLFRIENDS FAVORITE,CLIVE PEARSE

MY HERO,THE MAN WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!! SVEN A KIRSTEN
THANKS FOR THE HISTORY LESSON SVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-04 16:05, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
The 1972 movie "Teenage Sex Kittens" has a drive-by shot of the Tropics in Palm Springs, as well as several other buildings on the same street. The panning shot starts with the other sail sign before the Sambos, and I think ends before the second sail sign or the root-ball tiki. So I don't know whether the tiki still existed in 1972.

Sabu

Sabu,

Where did you get the Finnish-Subtitled "Teenage Sex Kittens",

or should I say:

"Teini-ikä Erotiikka Kissanpentu"?

AC

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Cocktail 2008-02-18 21:30 ]

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation