advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts BamBoo Ben Patio Project.... updated pics 1/10/09
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
BamBoo Ben Patio Project.... updated pics 1/10/09
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-10 4:52 pm   Permalink

I'll add some Day pics soon. The waterfall is kinda cool but is real hard to photo. It has 4 drops and a weathered Crazy Al Keeper of the Charm Tiki in it. Building one like this one in the Hale 'Ohe (at the shop) but with only 3 drops but it's actually bigger and more tube/cave like. I'll try to update the pics of Hale 'Ohe tomorrow night too.

MAhalos to all you friends of the boo out there.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-10 5:02 pm   Permalink

Arrrrsome work Ben, stoked to see you gettin' your lil piece of paradise put together proper.

Stoke & Flow

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-10 6:05 pm   Permalink

Those barstools look familiar. I am truly proud to be the owner of two Bamboo Ben home bars! Awesome work (as always)!!
Swaying and Playing since 64

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-01-11 5:57 pm   Permalink

Amazing transformation. Thanks for the piece of Bamboo Ben history, it will look good in it's new home.

View Profile of gonegoannas Send a personal message to gonegoannas  Email gonegoannas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-11 9:57 pm   Permalink

Saw the place during the christmas Vay-cay and...
BEN is da MAN!
He does it RIGHT!
He's like the Chupacabra!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-11 11:20 pm   Permalink

Nice Ben! Wow you really made great use of your space & for sure all top shelf craftsmanship. Your Badass Bamboo Ben!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-13 4:34 pm   Permalink

Great pics. I love the long view of the Fern Grotto - kinda like some of FLLW's "compression before expansion" architecture.

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-15 1:29 pm   Permalink

Ben, you are amazing, it is a real transformation!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-22 3:26 pm   Permalink

It's time this thread had an update I think. Anything new? How's everything holding up to the elements? And fix the damn tiny images!!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation