FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events February Chop - Saturday the 16th!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
February Chop - Saturday the 16th!
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-18 07:31 am   Permalink

Thanks for another great Chop, everybody! I actually managed to get some work done. Thanks 4WD for hosting yet again. Your ocean of weeds was fun to swim in!

Nice Moai, Buzzy. Hmmm...that's a good idea. I think I'm going to post mine when I'm done.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 08:02 am   Permalink

OK, a couple of new and AMAZING things......

First,Musubi moms concrete medium was a hit(AND her musubi, as usual!). I turned mine into a candle holder and will post pics after I sand it. Below is Buzzys, making me feel like a tard for flogging the Kona style, once agian....

And Bills new contemporary style that he is the first to re-invent........and I fully intend on exploiting it, once I learn to carve a bit better.

GREAT chop, even though I was punchy/tired from operating on 2 hours of sleep. Sorry my mouth was more foul than usual this month!

Thank you once again for hosting, Bill and thank you for the avacado supply. Grace is very thankful as well, as a Latina with avacado in her comida is a happy Latina!. Was good to see you all again.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 09:21 am   Permalink

Whoa! I can't believe it!

"Sorry my mouth was more foul than usual this month!"

This sounds like an apology!

Eets impossible!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-19 5:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-18 09:21, Cammo wrote:
Whoa! I can't believe it!

"Sorry my mouth was more foul than usual this month!"

This sounds like an apology!

Eets impossible!

Yeah, yeah. I even said things that offended ME!!!

I'm working on a one-eyed tiki, man........today it took a turn for the worse.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 6:23 pm   Permalink

Yup, got a lot done. My tiki is almost done. I think I need to speed up my progress, 1 tiki a year is embarrassing.

And I also worked on my concrete slab and made a ashtray out of it. It's not so great, but it was fun making it. I got to hit up Meiko's mom for the 411 on making those slabs. It was fun, as always.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation