FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events VelveteenLounge's Surprise Birthday Party
VelveteenLounge's Surprise Birthday Party
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-10 10:46 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday to Velveteen Lounge! A bunch of the regional ohana gathered Saturday evening at the Blue Lorie Lounge for a surprise party hosted by Gina & Lenore. Kelly was totally surprised and the evening was a great success!
We also used the occassion to break in two new Dani Barrels from Go Tiki! Here are photos:

Surprise!

Our hosts

Nice Sea-Cups

Joe and Matt Deflower their Dani Barrels

Kelly checks ou a Junglebird in #7

Now for the Mait-Tai in #8

Even Birds love the Dani Barrel

Hero the party bird

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-10 1:26 pm   Permalink

A huge thank you to everyone who made the trek to my party and especially to Gina and Lenore for all their work! They really nailed me with the Pink Liberace theme! And thanks to Matt for the pix. I love you guys!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-11 08:23 am   Permalink

Looks like a great time was had by all. The pix sure bring regrets that I was not there to share; so many great people in attendance. That always makes for a special and memorable gathering. Happy birthday!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 10:37 am   Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruo3BW8JTX0
(I figured I'd post this today, since this is the official date!)
Happy Birthday, VL!

[ This Message was edited by: Martiki-bird 2008-02-14 10:55 ]

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 1:59 pm   Permalink

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 9:04 pm   Permalink

JP - that is freakin' awesome. LOL.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 1:35 pm   Permalink

I LOVE the clothes you guys are choosing for me!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation