FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Palm Springs Moderism Week Feb. 14-24
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Palm Springs Moderism Week Feb. 14-24
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-26 10:34 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-27 08:34 am   Permalink

Thanks for the pics, folks. Keep 'em coming. Boy, I can't keep living vivcariously through you guys. I've got to make it out for this show.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikihai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-28 1:07 pm   Permalink

View Profile of tikihai Send a personal message to tikihai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-24 07:37 am   Permalink

WooHoo! It's that time of year again. Modernism Week Feb. 15-24
http://www.mmodern.com/

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-24 07:41 am   Permalink

M Modern will be hosting The Retro-A-Rama Art Show on Friday, February 15 from 8:00pm-10:00pm. The Martini Kings will be playing and the art show will be feautring some of TC's favorite Artists: SHAG, Bosko, and Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily to name a few. More info can be found here: http://www.mmodern.com/

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-01-24 07:42 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-24 4:21 pm   Permalink

Marilyn even took a shower for the event

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mod Jetsetter
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-25 09:02 am   Permalink

Hey, that's my home with the three Shags over the bar from last year's Modernism Week!

While virtually everything is sold out, Tiki-philes would want to try to get tickets to the Donald Wexler designed Royal Hawaiian Estates, which are still available:
www.modernismweek.com/event-registration/?ee=22

More info can be found at royalhawaiianestates.org/index.html

View Profile of The Mod Jetsetter Send a personal message to The Mod Jetsetter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-25 10:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-25 09:02, The Mod Jetsetter wrote:
Hey, that's my home with the three Shags over the bar from last year's Modernism Week!

While virtually everything is sold out, Tiki-philes would want to try to get tickets to the Donald Wexler designed Royal Hawaiian Estates, which are still available: www.modernismweek.com/event-registration/?ee=22

More info can be found at royalhawaiianestates.org/index.html

I have seen that Mod Jetsetter bar up close and personal. That couple knows how to party.
The Royal Hawaiian Estates is a treasure and was the last place I was able to talk to Huell Howser.

Great memories.

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2013-01-25 10:16 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-30 1:48 pm   Permalink

This looks very interesting

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-08 10:12 am   Permalink

Only One More Week Until Modernism Week Starts.......WooHoo!!!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-13 1:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-24 07:41, WooHooWahine wrote:
M Modern will be hosting The Retro-A-Rama Art Show on Friday, February 15 from 8:00pm-10:00pm. The Martini Kings will be playing and the art show will be feautring some of TC's favorite Artists: SHAG, Bosko, and Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily to name a few. More info can be found here: http://www.mmodern.com/

We will be going to Dickie O'Neill's right down the street from M Modern before the show around 6:00pm with a group of TCers. Happy Hour is from 3:00-7:00
http://www.dickieoneal.com/

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-13 4:11 pm   Permalink

Now that you have your Friday Plans,Let's line up Saturday.

If You want to see the best View in Palm Springs meet up with me and some other friends at Escena County Club in Palm Spings around 4:00p.m.
This place is walking distance from my house so if you want to stop by for a cocktail send me a personal P.M.
Open to all T.C.ers that will be in town.

W

P.S.
Check out the old Don the Beachcomber location. They have taken off all the old wood shingles from the roof to bring it to code and the rumor is they are trying to relight the torches.

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2013-02-13 16:12 ]

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2013-02-13 16:22 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mod Jetsetter
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-14 11:01 am   Permalink

As a guide for the Mod Week double decker bus tours, I ALWAYS point out Don The Beachcomber's when we drive past!

View Profile of The Mod Jetsetter Send a personal message to The Mod Jetsetter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-14 11:55 am   Permalink

Any Tiki Peep's in Town tonight? I free up after 6p.m. if anyone want's to cocktail.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-14 12:46 pm   Permalink

Rory, how is the weather there, and is it expected to be brutally hot by sunday? I am going there on sunday.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation