FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Palm Springs Moderism Week Feb. 14-24
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Palm Springs Moderism Week Feb. 14-24
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 2:12 pm   Permalink

Awesome. I was already planning on going to both, so that works out great. hoping to get an indio bowling shirt

[ This Message was edited by: Jetson 2010-01-21 14:13 ]

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-21 4:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-21 14:12, Jetson wrote:
Awesome. I was already planning on going to both, so that works out great. hoping to get an indio bowling shirt

[ This Message was edited by: Jetson 2010-01-21 14:13 ]

Looking forward to saying hello! (We're also launching two new designs that weekend - one from Ontario and one from Palm Springs:-)

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 5:20 pm   Permalink

Awesome! I can't wait to see the Palm Springs design!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-21 5:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-21 17:20, Jetson wrote:
Awesome! I can't wait to see the Palm Springs design!

We should have both designs up on our Facebook page around the middle of next week - if you ever poke around over there. We're really happy with how they're looking.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintage-Roadside/74721179288

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 4:51 pm   Permalink

Cool, I was already a fan of it on facebook, so I will definatley check it out as soon as it comes up.

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-27 12:41 pm   Permalink

WoooHoooo! Modernism Week is just around the corner. Check out http://www.mmoderngallery.com/ and http://www.modernismweek.com/ for more details

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2010-01-27 16:08 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-27 1:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-22 16:51, Jetson wrote:
Cool, I was already a fan of it on facebook, so I will definatley check it out as soon as it comes up.

We just posted the first of the 2 new designs on our Facebook page - Thunderbird Lanes. A 1960s googie-style bowling alley once located in Ontario, CA.

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-30 5:56 pm   Permalink

I just got a chance to head over and check it out. It's awesome!

Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-30 9:29 pm   Permalink

Jetson - Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-01 8:03 pm   Permalink

Yeah, its neato. I can't wait to see the Palm Springs design

Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-03 2:10 pm   Permalink

For anyone interested we just posted the Palm Springs graphic on our Facebook page. Hope you enjoy it!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-03 5:09 pm   Permalink

Trio's Restaurant is now taking reservations for The SHAG Luncheon & Lecture.

http://www.triopalmsprings.com/index.htm

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 10:59 pm   Permalink

I will be sling'in the drinks at that lunch party with Shag. So if you need a taste of the islands try Rory's Tiki Monkey which is called the Wildsville Man's Wild Ride at the Tropics new Tiki Bar Too.....

See you Tiki Freaks soon.

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-04 01:00 am   Permalink

I love the new shirt. lol I made my reservations, like almsot 2 weeks ago. I didnt want to miss out

And Rory, I can't wait to try one of you concoctions!

[ This Message was edited by: Jetson 2010-02-04 01:00 ]

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-06 11:08 am   Permalink

Cindy and I will be at the Shag lunch and Steve McQueen House Partay ! Too Cool !!!!!!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation