FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New England Meet & Greet- 2/16 4pm SoPa
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New England Meet & Greet- 2/16 4pm SoPa
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 12:53 pm   Permalink

Yeah, thats right! For those of you who JUST cant get enough of your local tiki scene and the ohana, we're doing ANOTHER Meat & Greet at the South Pacific ( 1152 Beacon St - Newton, MA 02461) THIS saturday at 4pm...or so.

To those we havent seen in awhile, CMON OUT!!!! to those we havent met yet... CMON OUT!!! to those we just saw last weekend and are seeing again at the Valentines day show...CMON OUT!!!!

Ok is it me, or am I sounding like that Bob's Furniture guy?

Anyway, come out for food, drinks & fun!!

See ya then!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 1:30 pm   Permalink

More like Ernie Boch....!

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 4:21 pm   Permalink

If you've never been to the South Pacific, you just *have* to come! The back room is fantastic with its Polynesian murals and bamboo hut look. Great little room.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 4:45 pm   Permalink

Sounds like fun... Now can you draw me a map? I remember the cool back room but I have no sense of direction at all (I'm understating this by the way). So any help? Like a you are here go this way would be appreciated.

Can only do a quick fly through as I have a benefit to attend but I hate to miss an opportunity to see the New England folks anytime, anywhere!

See you there if I can find you.

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 5:02 pm   Permalink

DAMN - I really want to go - I sooo love that place, but alas I have a funeral to attend! Bummer.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thunderlips
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 5:15 pm   Permalink

It's on! Have to work Saturday but work is only 10 minutes from the SP.

Went there for a drink after work on a Friday and the bar was packed,
everyone enjoying World's Wildest Police Chases on the TV.

Zestful Announcer: "This is one criminal who learned the hard way!"

Fog-Cutter was good. Some dude stole a motorcycle and then led the
cops on a three-county fugue.

View Profile of Thunderlips Send a personal message to Thunderlips  Goto the website of Thunderlips     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 6:57 pm   Permalink

I'll be kickin' it in the Carribean on Saturday. Have fun and I'll catch ya on the next trip!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-13 7:08 pm   Permalink

Hey Johnman - have a great vacation! You and missy soak up some sun, some rum and fun ... for me. Aloha buddy.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 08:21 am   Permalink

I can't make this one... have a great time. I hope to be able to see more of all of you soon!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
modbetty
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-02-15 11:47 am   Permalink

damn, when I saw SoPa, I thought "Southern Pennsylvania" and was hoping for the best. Say Hello to Dr and Mrs Funk of Tahiti for me!

View Profile of modbetty Send a personal message to modbetty  Goto the website of modbetty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bodotikiman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-15 1:19 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to being able to put some faces with names. Can't wait to meet all of you !

View Profile of Bodotikiman Send a personal message to Bodotikiman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-15 11:51 pm   Permalink

Can't wait!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-17 3:18 pm   Permalink

soooooooo...... how was it - cmon, give us the lowdown. maybe some pics... maybe a review.
Enquiring minds want to know!... and so do I

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 09:25 am   Permalink

...2 days later and some of us are STILL hungover...

did anyone take pics? part of me really hopes not.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 12:47 pm   Permalink

I completely forgot that I took pics!

Hold on, I'll try to get them up!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation