advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Finding Demerara in Dallas TX
Finding Demerara in Dallas TX
corriellan

Posted: 2008-02-16 11:26 am   Permalink

Greetings all! I just bought the grog log and sippin safari... having my first tiki party tonight, and I'm having one heck of a time trying to find demerara in dallas... anybody know anywhere to find it?

Thanks!

View Profile of corriellan Send a personal message to corriellan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Limbo Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-16 5:47 pm   Permalink

Probably replying too late, if party's tonight, but Sigel's on Greenville Ave., just S. of Southwestern Blvd., has El Dorado Demerara. If memory serves, though, it's the 15 yr. old, therefore rather pricy for a party.

View Profile of Limbo Lizard Send a personal message to Limbo Lizard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BrickHorn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-16 7:29 pm   Permalink

Dallas doesn't have Spec's, does it? In Austin, Spec's carries both Lemon Hart and El Dorado demerara. Unfortunately, they don't carry the demerara 151. I had to sub 80-proof Lemon Hart in my zombie tonight. Honestly, my liver is thankful for Spec's limited selection.

View Profile of BrickHorn Send a personal message to BrickHorn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation