FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tour Thomas Tew Distillery, RI
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tour Thomas Tew Distillery, RI
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 06:40 am   Permalink

Don't think I can make April 19--that's Patriots' Day. (The good kind of patriots, not those losers that play in Foxoboro.)

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 07:20 am   Permalink

Pappy, you running the marathon?

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 08:30 am   Permalink

I thought Patriot's Day was always on a Monday?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 09:03 am   Permalink

26 miles? Have you see me? I'd get tired driving the Marathon.

April 19th is Anniversary of the Battle of Lexington & Concord. I'm gonna celebrate by blowing up the Statehouse. (That pineapple on top should land in the harbor!)

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 09:11 am   Permalink

More power to ya pappy! Can I have your share of the samples?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 11:15 am   Permalink

19th works for me. And 4 pm is late enough in the day for someone to fish me out of the harbor... I'll be riding a pineapple if anyone wants to join me.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-20 11:46 am   Permalink

We'll be in this country April 19, at least, so maybe we'll tag along.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 12:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-20 11:15, Bargoyle wrote:
19th works for me. And 4 pm is late enough in the day for someone to fish me out of the harbor... I'll be riding a pineapple if anyone wants to join me.

Join you in the harbor? ha. You might have more company than you'd want if you do end up riding that pineapple...

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 12:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-20 09:03, pappythesailor wrote:
(That pineapple on top should land in the harbor!)

That's a symbol of power in Onkonkuluku ya know.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 1:50 pm   Permalink

POM-FIE!!!!!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-25 06:45 am   Permalink

I'm out. Had a prior commitment on the 19th that I flaked on.

Enjoy! Take lots of pics/notes & bring me samples!!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-26 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-25 06:45, Bargoyle wrote:

Enjoy! Take lots of pics/notes & bring me samples!!!

Man, after a tour and samples, I don't know if I have the will power to leave the premises with anything! I can't speak for the others, but I may end up Homer Simpsoning the samples! ("Does this look like the face of a man who has had all he can [drink]")

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 10:39 am   Permalink

Ok, it seems that there's a scheduling conflict with the Tiki Train & the Tew Tour (fastastic alliteration there huh?). Does this mean that the Tew Tour is going to be moved to a date when I am able to make it?

Or do the Mayor & I just need to schedule our own private tour for a date in the future. If thats the case, then Hey Mayor!! Lets see if they'll let us swim in the vats!!

Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 12:09 pm   Permalink

I'll see what can be done...

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-19 09:26 am   Permalink

I'm torn between the Train and the Tew tour as well. Looks like Scottes is already on it...

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation