FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tour Thomas Tew Distillery, RI
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tour Thomas Tew Distillery, RI
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-19 5:58 pm   Permalink

I'll be moving this one to another date. If that's not possible, I'll have to cancel it - at least for a while.

Too many people are going on the train, which is a much better idea.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-20 06:16 am   Permalink

Cool, thanks scottes.

Now i might be able to make the Tew Tour!!!!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-20 10:19 pm   Permalink

Aloha! I'm excited that more of you might make the train...would not be the same without you all...hopefully all the links will be up tomorrow...rooms at b&bs can be had.. or there's a motel where Watiki's staying just up the road that would be better for late night festivities ...I'll check the place out tomorrow to see if it meets some basic standards....or I could just hide everyone amongst the racks of aloha wear in my shop!

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 1:45 pm   Permalink

From Brent:

"I have Saturday April 26th and Saturday May 3rd open."

Since the TikiTrain is the 19th, I vote for a week of rest and go hit Thomas Tew on May 3rd.

Yay? Nay?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 3:06 pm   Permalink

I vote for May 3rd.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 06:28 am   Permalink

Well, the 26th is NETT Jr, so I'm not sure how much "rest" everyone is gonna get.

I'll throw my "Aye" in on the 3rd though

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-26 04:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-25 06:28, Bargoyle wrote:
Well, the 26th is NETT Jr, so I'm not sure how much "rest" everyone is gonna get.

Should I push it off even more? 10th or 17th?

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-26 4:16 pm   Permalink

I have no problem bumping it out further Scottes. There's nothing going on in May so the tour would be something cool to look forward to.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-28 09:53 am   Permalink

The tour is now scheduled for 4pm on May 10th.

Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-30 08:57 am   Permalink

Are people still up for this?? I need a head count, so please reply. (Only 10 days away...)

suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-30 11:33 am   Permalink

I can't, I'll be in California.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 05:25 am   Permalink

I'm still in.

The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 11:16 am   Permalink

Suck-O-Rama, I've got a big show that evening early. Any way to push it back, or is it just gonna have to happen now, and maybe again later for those of us losers who can't make it?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 9:29 pm   Permalink

Oooh, now the Mayor is onto something. Twice would be fabulous - I am very sorry to have to miss this! Any chance? 'Twould be awesome...

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-02 5:53 pm   Permalink

Weekends are better for me. Just give me the details. Are we all meeting up there?

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation