FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Bilge ╗ ╗ TikiShout stuff worth documenting
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TikiShout stuff worth documenting
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 1:08 pm   Permalink

Bowana: Knock knock!

Bowana: Who's there?

Bowana: Boo.

Bowana: Boo who?

Bowana: You don't have to cry about it!

little lost tiki: i always cry at awful knock-knock jokes....

Bowana: Ha Ha HAAHH! Then tell us a better one, Lord Kenneth! :)

little lost tiki: Knock, Knock! Who's there?funny jokes - juno Yacht! Yacht who? Yacht a know me by now! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Juno. Juno who? Juno that I'm out here, right? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Says! Says who? Says me, that's who? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ima. Ima who? Ima psychiatrist. I'm here 'cause you won't open up!funny jokes - animated gif mosquito Knock, Knock! Who's there? Amos. Amos who? Amosquito just bit me! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Mary Lee. Mary Lee who? Mary Lee down the stream. Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif mosquito Who's there? Andy! Andy who? Andy mosquito bit me again! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Xavier. Xavier who? Xavier breath and open that door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Acid! Acid who? Acid down and be quiet!funny jokes - animated gif ice cream conefunny jokes - animated gif ice cream cone Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ice cream! Ice cream who? Ice cream if you don't let me in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Cousin! Cousin who? Cousin stead of opening the door, you're making me stand here! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Noah.funny jokes - animated gif thermometer Noah who? Noah way to open the door? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Sadie! Sadie who? Sadie air is hot out here! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Armageddon! Armageddon who? Armageddon out of here!funny jokes - animated gif cow Knock, Knock! Who's there? Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go moo! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Spell. Spell who? OK, W_H_O. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Hatch. Hatch who? Bless you and please cover your mouth next time.funny jokes - animated gif ghost boofunny jokes - animated gif ghost boo Knock, Knock! Who's there? Boo. Boo who? Don't cry, it's just a joke. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Mikey! Mikey who? Mikey doesn't fit in the keyhole! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Thermos. Thermos who? Thermos be a better knock-knock joke than this.funny jokes - animated gif cow2 Knock, Knock! Who's there? Interrupting cow! Interrupt- Moo!! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Annie. Annie who? Annie way you can let me in now. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Venice. Venice who? Venice this door gonna open?funny jokes - animated gif banana Knock, Knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif orange Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn't say banana? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Candice. Candice who? Candice door open, please? Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif hula hawaii island Who's there? Island! Island who? Island here and you won't open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Hawaii. Hawaii who? I'm fine. Hawaii you? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Justin. Justin who? Justin case you forgot me out here. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Albie. Albie who? Albie out here if you need me. Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif shepherd Who's there? Delores. Delores who? Delores my shepherd. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Adore. Adore who? Adore stands between us, open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Madam! Madam who? Madam foot got caught in the door!funny jokes - animated gif kangaroos Knock, Knock! Who's there? Kanga. Kanga who? Kanga roo! Knock, Knock! Who's there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? I didn't know you could yodel. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Voodoo. Voodoo who? Voodoo you think you are?funny jokes - animated gif stopwatch Knock, Knock! Who's there? Stopwatch! Stopwatch who? Stopwatch you're doing and open this door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Theodore! Theodore who? Theodore wasn't open so I knocked! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Water. Water who? Water you doing? Open the door! Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif lettuce Who's there? Lettuce! Lettuce who? Lettuce in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ammonia. Ammonia who? Ammonia little kid! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Anita. Anita who? Anita you like I need a hole in the head! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Isaiah! Isaiah who? Isaiah nothing until you open this door! Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif owl Who's there? Baby owl. Baby owl who? Baby owl see you as soon as you open up! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca the trunk, you pack the suitcase. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Dozen. Dozen who? Dozen anyone want to let me in?funny jokes - animated gif kiss Knock, Knock! Who's there? Al! Al who? Al give you a kiss if you open this door! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ivana. Ivana who? Ivana you to let me in! Knock, Knock! Who's there? Anna. Anna who? Anna one, anna two . . . Knock, Knock!funny jokes - animated gif nut Who's there? Cash. Cash who? I didn't realize you were some kind of a nut!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-09 08:00 am   Permalink

Woof, you missed Bowana's reply:

Bowana: Sigh...I should have known better than to make such a foolish request...

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 07:44 am   Permalink

comedy GOLD!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 09:22 am   Permalink

2/4/10

MadDogMike: We're the first ones to starve, we're the first ones to die The first ones in line for that pie-in-the-sky And we're always the last when the cream is shared out For the worker is working when the fat cat's about 14:56:51

little lost tiki: were you just rappin,Mike? 15:03:46

little lost tiki: cause that was HORRIBLE! 15:05:00

MadDogMike: Dropkick Murphy - The Worker's Song 15:08:41

little lost tiki: sorry i don't listen to them.... 15:09:22

little lost tiki: We got Magnum Brown, Shoothki - Valoothki Super-calafraga-hestik-alagoothki 15:10:37

MadDogMike: DM does Irish drinking tunes :) 15:18:25

pdrake: and the pogues do irish fighting tunes. 15:20:22

pdrake: :6 15:20:51

MadDogMike: There's no difference between the drinking songs and the fighting songs :) 15:26:15

MadDogMike: We're gonna drink and fight and drink and fight and drink and fight some more when the drinking's done, grab anyone and go and fight some more so grab your friends and neighbours and punch 'em in the eye and raise another glass and sing the Dublin lullaby. 15:30:37

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 09:25 am   Permalink

7:58 AM

Good morning Tiki-Landia! Today is Friday, February fifth, two thousand ten and this is...Rise & SHOUT!

Today on Rise & SHOUT!...He's the hottest star you've never heard ofin the coolest movie you've never seen...Howard Schlesinger, star of the underground indie cult art house romantic comedy sci-fi action movie One Thing is the Law, Another Thing Is You...

Yikes, lovers! It's almost Valentine's Day! How would you like to be able to make home made peppermint patties for that special someone? Well Rise & SHOUT!'s mad scientist cook Mac Whatsit is going to be here to show us how!

Best selling author Patsy Sobile chat's with Rise & SHOUT!'s Carrie Myunberrie about her latest pop-up historical romance novella Smuggler's Heart...

And we have a hilarious commentary from Rise & SHOUT!'s Mad Dog Mike about why you can never find a pencil when you need one. Then later we'll be joined by hot new western swing noise band The Flying Butt Dresses to rock us into the weekend!

All that and more on Rise & SHOUT! Now, first this news...

(Later, at 8:50...)

MadDogMike: Have you ever noticed that you can't find a pencil when you need one? And if you can find one, it's all chewed up and the eraser is worn down to a little pink nub. Not that I have anything against little pink nubs, but I mean, come on! Who chews on a pencil - do you know where that's been?! Did you hear about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil. THAT'S what I'm talking about.

woofmutt

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2010-02-05 09:28 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 10:16 am   Permalink

this thread is bogus!
there is NOTHING on TikiShout!
worth documenting....

unless you're really in need of a hobby...
UNLESS this is THAT hobby,of course....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-06 10:48 pm   Permalink

I did it!
THE 2010 Zeta's clean sweep of the TC boards.
(except for the Grand Ceremonial Forum of Mystery, but it doesn't count because I am not allowed there...yet)

I really feel like I accomplished something
(applause) (applause)

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 10:16 am   Permalink

Sorry... Only with the Ceremonial Forum of mystery completed
will your accomplishment REALLY count....

Nice try tho,Zeta!

Yeeeeeeeah!

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-07 5:55 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 6:08 pm   Permalink

Not to mention that a sweep such as this (which has been done before by other people who also didn't get invited to any parties that night) (and if you think I'm referring to myself, I'm not) really isn't about SHOUT! and doesn't qualify for being posted in this thread.

So it is with great regret that I inform you that what might have seemed to be a drunken accomplishment is in fact a failure on many levels.

I will now openly weep for you.

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 6:28 pm   Permalink

Here comes the elitist & popular woofmutt to pass judgement on Zeta for having a bit of fun.
Whats the matter woof, did not get invited to a party today so you are taking it out on Zeta.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 6:40 pm   Permalink

"Here comes the elitist & popular woofmutt to pass judgement on Zeta for having a bit of fun.
Whats the matter woof, did not get invited to a party today so you are taking it out on Zeta."
-Atomic Tiki Punk-

I think The Elitist & Popular Woofmutt is a bit too wordy of a title so in the future could you just refer to me as Woofmutt the Awesomest? Thanks.

I will now also weep openly for you.

This has been a very, very sad day.

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 6:45 pm   Permalink

Your ego knows no bounds.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 7:24 pm   Permalink

I'll put an end to all this Sweep nonsense...

I was there on the night that Tiki Trav performed the first ever documented TC sweep. In fact, I was the one who predicted, witnessed, and commented on it. I was also watching last night, as Zeta attempted to do the same sweep, and I have I have to point this out before I provide my ultimate and final irrefutable ruling.
As you can see, Tiki Trav posted in the Grand Members forum to complete his sweep:

Every catagory is filled with a TikiTrav

As the self sworn world's leading authority on TC Thread Sweeps, I have to say, while Zeta's efforts were admirable, as LLT stated, they fell short of an official true TC sweep by not having the Grand forum catagory post to complete the sweep. Therefore, Zeta's claims of a 2010 TC Sweep are found to be invalid.

Everything else on this thread has nothing of interest to the World's Foremost Leading Authority on TC Thread Sweeps, but I will acknowledge Woofmutt as being Woofmutt the Awesomest.

Sorry Zeta. Congrats Woofmutt the Awesomeest!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 4:19 pm   Permalink

sorry Zeta!
Shell out some cash and get a grand membership
and then your Dream can become REALITY!
Good luck!

Woofmutt the Awesomest!

Yeeeeeeeah!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation