FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events SOLD OUT! Seattle Area Home Bar Tour 2008, July 18th & 19th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
SOLD OUT! Seattle Area Home Bar Tour 2008, July 18th & 19th
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 12:43 pm   Permalink

SOLD OUT! The capacity has been filled.

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
brewerkev

Posted: 2008-07-15 07:08 am   Permalink

I have one ticket for the tiki tour (unless someone has an extra for sale for my guest)...

thanks

kevin
brewerkev@yahoo.com

509-630-5222

View Profile of brewerkev Send a personal message to brewerkev  Email brewerkev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 5:56 pm   Permalink

This event gets better and better every year.

Many thanks to all the people who let us into their homes to ogle their stuff, eat their food and drink their booze.

Personal thanks to Michelle and Liza who helped with the food at Pete's house. THANK YOU girls for jumping in and helping.

Also thanks to Terence for putting this together every year.

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 7:32 pm   Permalink

SOOOOO much fun! The entire event was a BLAST! I met so many people who were just the greatest and look forward to next summers' event! Bravo Terence! And a special bravo to all the homeowners who dared to open their doors to such a crazy bunch! Excellent food, excellent drinks and excellent company! Hope everyone made it home in one piece! Looking forward to all the pictures (and the mag article!). I'll post a link to my pics once they're downloaded.

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 10:41 pm   Permalink

A few photos below. More here

At the Ship Aground (and no wonder, with Sweet Pea at the wheel)

The Band from U.N.C.L.E. in the Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge

The typical range of emotions under the influence of Voodoo Punch

I think this was some sort of magic show

Jeff crying in horror just before being consumed by a ravenous Sweet Pea

Living the lush life

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jodavid

Posted: 2008-07-21 11:59 pm   Permalink

A huge Thank You to all our wonderful hosts: Pete, Dan & Michelle, Andy & Elizabeth, Josh, and of course Terence.

Also many Thanks to The Band From U.N.C.L.E., Jeffrey Cook and everyone else who helped to make this another very memorable event.

Here are photos Marlow and I took at the Seattle Home Bar Tour event.

I'm sending a link to a teaser page with a few photos which has a link at the bottom to my Flickr Set with all 236 photos, which you can view in Flickr as a slideshow or click on "ALL SIZES" over each pic to view at huge and huger sizes. The Flickr Set description info also has a link to 3 Youtube videos I've posted of the fab tunage of The Band From U.N.C.L.E. performing at Pete's Monkeyskull Voodoo Lounge on Friday night. Click the Link at the bottom of this post to find all the other photos and videos !

Enjoy! Hope to see you soon.

Jo David

http://tinyurl.com/HomeBarTour2008

View Profile of jodavid Send a personal message to jodavid  Email jodavid Goto the website of jodavid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
brewerkev

Posted: 2008-08-10 4:45 pm   Permalink

I had a GREAT time. Thanks to all the hosts, sponsors, and especially Terrence for putting it all together...Here are some lo-res versions of my favorite pix from the event. Let me know if you'd like a higher-res-and-suitable-for-printing version of anything at brewerkev@yahoo.com...

Thanks to all!

Kevin

From finish to start...

View Profile of brewerkev Send a personal message to brewerkev  Email brewerkev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 05:17 am   Permalink

A little on the late side but I don't recall it being referenced here on TC: a very well done video/camera-cam montage special of The Seattle Home Bar Tour 2008, compliments of Marlow Harris and JoDavid. I was very impressed with this visual package and representation and hope you are, too! Enjoy!

http://seattletwist.com/seattle-home-lounge-tour-video/

[ This Message was edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2008-12-14 13:32 ]

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation