advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music a mix offering to the tiki gods
a mix offering to the tiki gods
cuckookachoo

Posted: 2008-03-04 11:13 am   Permalink

Hello, just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all the posts here. I'm a fan of all things tiki, stranded here in Massachusetts - land of very limited tiki. Here's a mix I made to get me through these harsh Northeast winters, a collection of various soothing instrumentals to enjoy your favorite exotic cocktail with. Works well in the summer, too...hope you enjoy: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IMVTSDBK

View Profile of cuckookachoo Send a personal message to cuckookachoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-05 12:53 pm   Permalink

Nice quiet stuff. Would play well in the Hideaway, if it were rebuilt!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vonratnick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-05 5:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks for sharing. Nice stuff.

View Profile of Vonratnick Send a personal message to Vonratnick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-05 5:17 pm   Permalink

Off topic, but I have a copy of the Monkeyman mix, made by Monkeyman. The guy seemed to nail all the best hawaiian and exotica in one CD, in the right order. I listen to it religiously. Monkeyman has excellent taste in music.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-03-05 5:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-05 17:17, lucas vigor wrote:
Off topic, but I have a copy of the Monkeyman mix, made by Monkeyman. The guy seemed to nail all the best hawaiian and exotica in one CD, in the right order. I listen to it religiously. Monkeyman has excellent taste in music.

Hey Lucas (or Monkeyman), would it be possible for you to post the track listing of said Monkeyman mix?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 10:34 am   Permalink

Thanks for the download and for the chance to hook up with so many young women who co-incidentally all live only one town away.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vonratnick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-10 6:16 pm   Permalink

Cuckookachoo,

Just an update, and thanks for the sounds. It was 40 C here yesterday, had the music going, my feet in the pool, and a 'pink sky in morning' in my hand. Herself thouroughly enjoyed the secret lagoon mix, much appreciated.

View Profile of Vonratnick Send a personal message to Vonratnick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cuckookachoo

Posted: 2008-03-12 07:00 am   Permalink

I don't know why I'm smiling, Vonratnick, as it's only 2.8 Celsius here in Boston today - but I'm very happy you're making such good use of the mix!

Have a sip and a dip for me!

View Profile of cuckookachoo Send a personal message to cuckookachoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
new2tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-27 7:52 pm   Permalink

Mahalo for the most excellent Mix.

We've enjoyed more than a few Mai Tai's to it's sweet sounds.

Scott

View Profile of new2tiki Send a personal message to new2tiki  Email new2tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation