FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Get On The Bus! SF Tiki Crawl 2003 Tiki Bus
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Get On The Bus! SF Tiki Crawl 2003 Tiki Bus
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-02-28 6:50 pm   Permalink

martin--add Mrs. Smiley too---bruce
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-03-01 5:15 pm   Permalink

Bruce- I don't have an email/TC account for Enid, so if you can just pay for her on PayPal as well that would be super Kosher.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:36 am   Permalink

Martin-
I meant to reply by now, sorry for the delay.
I am coming, but have to pass on the bus.
Money is funny right now.
see y'all there!
Jon

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingslod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 10:45 am   Permalink

Bad news for me, but good news for someone who wants to get on the bus.

My party has been drastically reduced due to lack of babysitters in San Francisco! So, it's probably just me plus 3. Or, in casual speak: 4.

I'll get on the PayPal today. I promise.

Thanks again,

Slod

View Profile of kingslod Send a personal message to kingslod  Email kingslod Goto the website of kingslod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingslod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 10:45 am   Permalink

Bad news for me, but good news for someone who wants to get on the bus.

My party has been drastically reduced due to lack of babysitters in San Francisco! So, it's probably just me plus 3. Or, in casual speak: 4.

I'll get on the PayPal today. I promise.

Thanks again,

Slod (David)

View Profile of kingslod Send a personal message to kingslod  Email kingslod Goto the website of kingslod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-03-03 11:23 am   Permalink

Thanks for the update Sloddo.

Everyone- The bus is filling fast. Those of you to whom I sent Private Messages to need to post your $20 to PayPal ASAP. I'll be posting the PayPal email address for everyone tonight. At this point, there are more people interested than we have space for. So from here on out, PayPal is the only way to secure your seat on the bus. We have 29 people paid in full so far. They are:

1. Martin (martiki6)
2. Rebecca
3. jungletrader
4. Mrs. JungleTrader
5. Tacky Tiki
6. Kathy
7. Polynesian Pop
8. TraderPup
9. Sugar Caddy Daddy
10. HulaHula
11. floratina
12. aquarj
13. ChihuahuaPlanet
14. Tiki Mama
15. Melintur
16. Blair
17. Weird Uncle Tiki
18. Tiki-Bot
19. Gretchen
20. The Jab
21. Robin
22. Jeff
23. KingSlod
24. Slod 2
25. Slod 3
26. Slod 4
27. TikiVixen
28. johnnievelour
29. sweetpea

(When possible, names have been removed to protect the innocent.)

C'mon and get on the bus!

Thanks everyone!

Plus: we also need some suggestions for the name of our bus. I can't just call it the bus all night. Give me ideas, you creative bastards!

-martin

[ This Message was edited by: martiki6 on 2003-03-03 15:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martiki6 on 2003-03-03 16:05 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 11:51 am   Permalink

I just put up $40 for me and the (future) missus. I hope there's still room! I don't usually check TC over the weekend.

BTW, forgot to say in the PP note that we need to get back to El Cerrito at the end of the night, or at least close to there.

Rich

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-bot on 2003-03-03 14:40 ]

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-03 2:48 pm   Permalink

Martin -

I didn't get a pm with the paypal info. can you just email me so I can save my seats???

thanks!

View Profile of TikiMel Send a personal message to TikiMel  Email TikiMel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 3:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha Martin--I just did my 20$ via Paypal, and thanks very, very much!! See ya Friday...

Lisa

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-03-03 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-03 14:48, TikiMel wrote:
Martin -

I didn't get a pm with the paypal info. can you just email me so I can save my seats???

thanks!

Sorry about that: Check your email and thanks....

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-03-03 3:55 pm   Permalink

Check it out! We're up to 29 paid! (See previous post) Better get that cash in quick. Even though I took the names off the post, please be sure to still include them in the PayPal screen. (Kingslod, email me with the rest of your party)

More soon!

-martin

[ This Message was edited by: martiki6 on 2003-03-03 16:06 ]

midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 4:27 pm   Permalink

"Plus: we also need some suggestions for the name of our bus. I can't just call it the bus all night. Give me ideas, you creative bastards! "

Disorient Express
The Tiki Mover, brought to you through
a generous grant from Monsanto.
Sufferin' Bustard (my personal fave)
Mai-Tai Unlimited
B.A.C. 0.18
Tiki Central Line
S.S. Minnow

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 4:30 pm   Permalink

I suppose "Tikibus" is too boringly generic? Otherwise, we could name it after someone--Vic or Don, etc. Then again, maybe "DUI" (Dewey) is a more appropriate name, since that is really its function.

Ok, I did a Google search for "tiki bus" (no, I'm not very original, what's your point exactly?) and I found this
site! Apparently, there is also a (now retired) tiki bus that goes to Burning Man.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 7:03 pm   Permalink

Martiki - I've just sent you an email -- if a spot opens up, I'd love to be on the bus!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 9:35 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Mama and Midnite, I love those name suggestions. For some reason, I am favoring SS Minnow. I can see Martin addressing the lot of us when it is time to go to the next stop: "Tiki Central, the Minnow is boarding!"

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation