FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts new tiki skateboards and sketch! check it out!
new tiki skateboards and sketch! check it out!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 12:40 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2008-03-13 01:05 ]

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
La Esquina Del Tiki!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-06 10:06 am   Permalink

Great piece! I love the Ed Roth feel it has.

LED Tiki

View Profile of La Esquina Del Tiki! Send a personal message to La Esquina Del Tiki!  Email La Esquina Del Tiki! Goto the website of La Esquina Del Tiki!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 5:46 pm   Permalink

That thing is rad! He probably smells like a real beatnik too!

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 10:36 pm   Permalink

Very cool man!

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 10:53 pm   Permalink

thanks! ive made it into a small skateboard graphic for these tiki boards im doin! i post pics soon.

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-06 11:17 pm   Permalink

heh, i think that guy stayed at my house for awhile.

i'd love to see it with a maynard kreb look to it with dobie looking over his shoulder with his patented "dobie-esque" frown.

at least that's how it looks in my head.

i remember talking with you for some time and realizing what a nice guy you were despite the freaky streak running through you. good job, man.

keep it up!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-07 12:47 pm   Permalink

hehehe! thanks dude, i am that guy! no i kidding!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-13 01:02 am   Permalink

so here are some boards that i made, they are (VICTOR E) pallet boards, and i just cut them up and make em tiki! hope you enjoy!

Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-13 11:40 am   Permalink

Ooohhh, shiny. Second one is my favorite shape but I love that the first one has the truck holes.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-13 1:28 pm   Permalink

thanks, most of them do have truck holes. i wanted to try some undrilled, and i think its a little bit of a mystery of what are they. are they tiki or skateboards, and maybe some people would never know? but im making mass for the oasis! thanks for the kind words man!!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation