FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki kreepytiki lounge and tattoo gallery, Ft. Lauderdale , FL (store)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
kreepytiki lounge and tattoo gallery, Ft. Lauderdale , FL (store)
kreepytiki lounge & tattoos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-09 09:35 am   Permalink

Name:kreepytiki lounge and tattoo gallery
Type:store
Street:2606 south Federal Highway
City:Ft. Lauderdale
State:FL
Zip:33316
Phone:954 463 3290

Description:
Kreepy tiki Finally has a place to call home after all these years ..it is an art gallery/ tattoo parlor heavily tiki themed. I dare to say it is the only tattoo shop where the people who have so far walked in say \"my god this looks more like a tiki bar than a tattoo shop\" ..im happy to boast lol..here you will not only be able to marvel at images of tikis,pin up/ Hula girls , general tattoo voodoo hocus pocus. but you will be able to pick up original art and prints from artists, carvers, mug makers,and apparel designers from all over the world.. and to the most daring maybe even get a permanent tattoo souvenier .from any of our talented artists . we have a connected non tiki bar (as of today) but the owner is totally digging the tiki vibe we have going and is only a little push away from changing all that ..so if yer in south florida come by and say hello bruddahs and Wahines..you never know who or what may be going down...keep it tiki...kreepy jaksin

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-09 10:39 am   Permalink

Congratulations kreepy jaksin, sounds like a cool place!

Website? Pics?

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-09 12:24 pm   Permalink

thanks bruddah..its a dream coming reality for the kreepy Ohana and if the tiki gods are willin, our grand opening will be in a week more or less ..pics will be put up as soon as all is finished also webpage is . kreepytikitattoos.com its also not running yet but its coming too.

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-09 8:59 pm   Permalink

I'm stopping by when I'm out there for Hukilau if not sooner!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-10 07:17 am   Permalink

Tiki Diablo ..that would be cool bro...what ya gonna be doing down here before hukilau? ...you know a friend of mine has a rod you did the smokin tiki themed interior for ..dang man what a Fine bangin' automobile that is..

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-10 10:16 am   Permalink

Where exactly? Are you in with the OCC Dealer? I work off 17th Street - so plan on seeing me soon!!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-10 1:18 pm   Permalink

Hey Aloha Station ..yeah actually I am Sharing the building with the Orange County choppers guys .. we'd be neighbors then bro....I think now with you we officially can start a tiki army now all we gotta do is force them Chopper guys to make us Mai Tais and play Exotica all day in their Bike Bar ,and we will take over the world lol .hope to see you soon..

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-17 09:08 am   Permalink

heres some pics of the shop, we're almost done with everything before grand opening..so I'll post more when i can...the last pic is of my other passion besides tiki ..which is American Roots Music ..my tribute to the south and all its great Country Blues Heroes..this section of the store is unlike every other part but its just as important to me so I'll share..keep it tiki...kreepy jaksin

20Two

Posted: 2008-03-17 09:46 am   Permalink

Awesome! I live about a mile from there I'll definitely be there to check it out.

View Profile of 20Two Send a personal message to 20Two      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-17 5:27 pm   Permalink

thanks bro Hope to see you here ....and thanks to all the Tcers who have pm'd me too...keep it tiki ..Kreepy jaksin

leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 05:58 am   Permalink

The place looks great. Can't wait to see more.

Any links or examples of your work?

Gonna be down for Hukilau and may want to get some custom-made "art" while in town...been looking for an artist who "gets it", and has a shop I can actually get to.

best of luck!

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 2:30 pm   Permalink

Congrats on the kick a$$ looking shop. Now lets see some kreepy tiki tattoos from there!!

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 3:42 pm   Permalink

Cool shrine and great shop!

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-03-18 4:45 pm   Permalink

Nice stuff, and a nice space ... and I really enjoy your roots music artwork too. One of my favorite pieces I've ever bought at Hukilau was your 'If the Good Lords Willing and Creeks Don't Rise' painting of Hank Williams.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-18 5:23 pm   Permalink

hey thanks to all you guys for all the nice words and props ..and all da Ohana who have supported our non orthodox kreepy tiki stylee throughout the years . its really been a dream of mine for a loooong time to actually have a "getaway" place where the music is always right and the setting is well,um.. disconnected from the outside world, and the fact that i spend so much time at work is the ironic part in all this if i woulda built my Tiki oasis in my home i would never get to enjoy it so "in the office" it has to be!!... I really hope to see all you peeps in hukilau I will be there to get some new artwork from all the crazy talented people here .as for our work we are currently working on a webpage but you can check out my artwork and that of my other artists on www.ochoplacas.com (the tattoo shop I work for right now) also on my myspace page I'll post a link to that as soon as i figure out how to.lastly I will be designing a small tiki tattoo that will forever be done by only me for our shop "minimum charge" to all T.C. ers . so look for that design here too ...take it easy , jaksin K.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation