FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki kreepytiki lounge and tattoo gallery, Ft. Lauderdale , FL (store)

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
kreepytiki lounge and tattoo gallery, Ft. Lauderdale , FL (store)
kreepytiki lounge & tattoos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-18 5:23 pm   Permalink

hey thanks to all you guys for all the nice words and props ..and all da Ohana who have supported our non orthodox kreepy tiki stylee throughout the years . its really been a dream of mine for a loooong time to actually have a "getaway" place where the music is always right and the setting is well,um.. disconnected from the outside world, and the fact that i spend so much time at work is the ironic part in all this if i woulda built my Tiki oasis in my home i would never get to enjoy it so "in the office" it has to be!!... I really hope to see all you peeps in hukilau I will be there to get some new artwork from all the crazy talented people here .as for our work we are currently working on a webpage but you can check out my artwork and that of my other artists on www.ochoplacas.com (the tattoo shop I work for right now) also on my myspace page I'll post a link to that as soon as i figure out how to.lastly I will be designing a small tiki tattoo that will forever be done by only me for our shop "minimum charge" to all T.C. ers . so look for that design here too ...take it easy , jaksin K.

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation