FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Disneyland California 45th Anniversary Tiki Room 6/22/08
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Disneyland California 45th Anniversary Tiki Room 6/22/08
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-27 2:32 pm   Permalink

I would really really like a Rongo bowl if anyone would be willing to pick one of those up for me. I can't make the trip down from Portland. Let me know.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-27 10:06 pm   Permalink

So does anyone know if this is going to be sold only through the disneyland store on Main St.. or could we call in phone orders, or website?? Be a great excuse to take the kidzz to Disneyland but don't see it happening right now!

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 3:58 pm   Permalink

They have limited numbers of each item that was made. Technically, they are only being sold at Disneyland on June 22nd. However, whatever does not sell on the 22nd, will be available to purchase via phone the next day. I don't see there being a lot left over though. The numbers are not high at all. Especially, when you look at the fact that thousands and thousands of ppl go through Disneyland each day.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Kupcake 2008-06-06 09:39 ]

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 6:49 pm   Permalink

Uh Tiki Kupcake, that would be June 22nd....

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joefla70
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 12:52 pm   Permalink

Does anybody know whether phone orders will be taken through Disneyland DeliverEARS 1-800-362-4533 number?

View Profile of joefla70 Send a personal message to joefla70  Email joefla70     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2008-06-10 6:25 pm   Permalink

I want the fountain, a bar towel, and a bracelet....is that too much to ask for!!!! Waaaaa...I can't make it down to the event...I am so skrued.

If the fountain could be ordered on line....I would stay glued to the net for the sale. Sniff Sniff...tear running down face...my best Drama Queen ever.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:33 pm   Permalink

I am curious, if I can't make it there on the 22nd and that days stuff sells out, how long before they get another shipment or is this a one day thing and if I miss it I am screwed?

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-13 10:08 am   Permalink

Found this info on Kevin Kidney's blog:

"*THIS JUST IN: A few of you from out of the area have asked if it's possible to purchase items without going to the Park. I just got an answer from Disneyland that there won't be any type of pre-order for our items, but that Guests may call the Monday/Tuesday following the event to see if any merchandise is still available. Here is the "Disneyland DelivEARS" number to call: 800.362.4533. Most likely if you want to ensure getting an item and can't make it to Disneyland on June 22, perhaps you can ask a friend or someone who could come to the event and purchase it for you. I do know Disneyland is predicting several of the items may sell out on the day of the event. Hope this info helps some of you! "

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-13 5:07 pm   Permalink

It seems a shame...unless they're not telling us everything that will be there...that the Amanda Visell prints will not be available as affordable 11x14 prints like many of the SHAG prints were. Anyone know different?

[ This Message was edited by: spy-tiki 2008-06-13 17:08 ]

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiGal

Posted: 2008-06-14 01:49 am   Permalink

I'll be there! Woohoo! I may be able to pick up a few extra items, if you are dying for something drop me a line.

Leanalynn@gmail.com

[ This Message was edited by: EnchantedTikiGal 2008-06-21 00:55 ]

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGal Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGal  Email EnchantedTikiGal     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 6:46 pm   Permalink

Is anyone from the San Francisco Bay Area interested in going down to this event? I am definitely interested in going, but Coco Loco probably can't make it.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wishyouwell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-22 1:54 pm   Permalink

It is crazy the event just ended 2 hours ago and things already popped up on ebay. The Tangaroa Ru painting that was $800 is listed asking for $2500. Why do people do that?? They are not even into those stuff, they just want to make money.

View Profile of wishyouwell Send a personal message to wishyouwell  Email wishyouwell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BlackFish
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-22 4:41 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BlackFish 2009-09-08 04:45 ]

View Profile of BlackFish Send a personal message to BlackFish      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-22 13:54, wishyouwell wrote:
It is crazy the event just ended 2 hours ago and things already popped up on ebay. The Tangaroa Ru painting that was $800 is listed asking for $2500. Why do people do that?? They are not even into those stuff, they just want to make money.

I think you answered your own question.

I have to admit though, I am into the stuff but if I can swing getting 2 of something I will buy two, sit on one awhile and sell it on eBay. I usually list for what I bought it for though and let the bidders take it higher if they want. It has enabled me to be able to afford to collect what I do get for myself.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 5:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-22 16:41, BlackFish wrote:
Hi ya and welcome to TC wishyouwell. If ya read the ebay auction decription a little closer, you would know that the auction is for the original painting, not a print. Now, go ahead and hit that 'Buy it Now" button. LoL!

BlackFish

It was the original for $800.00, Hope it doesn't sell!

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation