FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki The Spring Cleaning Tiki Mug Trade Off
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
The Spring Cleaning Tiki Mug Trade Off
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 1:50 pm   Permalink

True one mug or more or any extras - its all about the fun of a package waitin for you on your doorstep or pick up area! Fun times ahead for all involved! Kinda like Cracker Jacks you know you're gonna get something but you just don't know what it could be!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 05:02 am   Permalink

Catmomma sent me more than I deserve! A Trader Vic coconut mug, Hawaiian table cloth, big T.V. parrot swizzle, lots of other cool swizzles, T.V. matches, Disney "It's A Small World" note pad, Enchanted Tiki Room card box, refrigerator magnet, mermaid sticker, tiki playing cards and some very tiki tape wrapping the mailing box-- all for me! Thanks Catmomma!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 09:51 am   Permalink

The following folks were mailed yesterday..

Catmomma
Go Tiki

I will do an update tonight..

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 3:47 pm   Permalink

Ahh the goods arrived safe and sound thanks Minitor <Woody>! Everything is cool -

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 4:44 pm   Permalink

Well, my package showed up today.....and the contents are MAGNIFICENT!!!!! HOUSE OF KU sent me a House of Hong Bowl in it's original box, never opened! As a bonus, I got a set of House of Hong - Hawaii chop sticks! What an awsome surprise.....Thanks F......Sorry for the blurry pic, but you can check out Hiphipahula's pics on ooga-mooga....

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 5:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-07 16:44, Tiki Matt wrote:
Well, my package showed up today.....and the contents are MAGNIFICENT!!!!! HOUSE OF KU sent me a House of Hong Bowl in it's original box, never opened! As a bonus, I got a set of House of Hong - Hawaii chop sticks! What an awsome surprise.....Thanks F......Sorry for the blurry pic, but you can check out Hiphipahula's pics on ooga-mooga....

Wow! Very nice!

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 6:22 pm   Permalink

My package arrived today! Thank you Bongo Bungalow! Very generous (and beautiful tikis drawn on the packing paper, which brought the tiki spirit through out the postal service!)

Many thanks!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 7:51 pm   Permalink

....wow.....my package arrived today.........
thank you ..tiki-kate.......................
.....an oceanic arts mug....[ i was drooling over this at time of release but did not order one ]
...6 really cool swizzles from oceanic
.....an oceanic arts coaster..........
and a really nice note from ....tiki-kate.........
i could'nt be happier with my goodies................

thanks boglelocks for setting all this up..........

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2008-05-07 20:03 ]

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 7:56 pm   Permalink

8ft did an awesome job for me!!

A whaler's mug, Trader Dick's Easter Island mug and a nifty tooth pick holder.
A thousand Mohalos!!! I've been lookin' for these mugs!

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 10:35 pm   Permalink

FedEx dropped off a package for me this evening. A very big "Thank You" to the very generous Tiki Matt! Two limited editions - a BarTiki signature mug and a Pineapple Po'o - and a vintage Steve Crane Kon-Tiki Ports mug (which coincidently I have been trying unsuccessfully to win on eBay this week).

Mucho Mahalos Matt! And Thanks again to Bogielocks for organizing and coordinating the trades - well done!

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 11:15 pm   Permalink

Wow, looks like a great day for the mail carriers... LOL Great job everybody, way to surprise everybody.

OK, to the following folks, your packages are in the mail..

TikiPops
Tikisgrl
SilverLine

I will update everyone tomorrow...

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 02:53 am   Permalink

My package came today and I'd like to send out a Big Mahalo to Tikipops! Not in the collection yet TikiFarm "Big Ol Tiki Bash '07" Mug and Extra Voodoo Spiced rum Banner. Can't wait to enjoy a cold one in it! Mahalo Mike!

Aloha, Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caffeinated
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-08 11:16 pm   Permalink

I received a package from Tikihai today!
A Trader Dick's mug, little wooden tiki & a watercolor painting were nesting inside.

Thanks Tom!

And thanks Bogielocks for facilitating the trading.
Best,
Steve

View Profile of caffeinated Send a personal message to caffeinated      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-09 6:26 pm   Permalink

Got home from work today & had a package on my porch. It is a great bunch of stuff from the one & only Soccer Tiki. Thanks, Soccer Tiki for the mug, Hawaiian statue, 2-coasters, swizzle sticks from Tiki Farm & Oceanic Arts, matchbooks from Sam's Seafood & Billy's (2 of my favorite places)& of course the umbrellas.
Thanks Again, Soccer Tiki!!

Thanks Bogielocks for putting this together. I'm already looking forward to next year!!

House of Ku, Freddie. I'm glad you didn't have my little gift yet, enjoy.

Mahalo to all, Mike

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rwhgeek
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-10 08:23 am   Permalink

Picked up my package this morning from the post office. SweetDaddyTiki did me right. Two mugs, postcard and some sweet pins. The best is the goalie pin, love it. Wish I had a macro lens so I could share the perfect blending of hockey and tiki.

View Profile of rwhgeek Send a personal message to rwhgeek  Email rwhgeek Goto the website of rwhgeek     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation