FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki What bars/restaurants are currently selling Tiki Farm mugs?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
What bars/restaurants are currently selling Tiki Farm mugs?
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 4:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-30 14:46, arriano wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-03-26 15:05, LOL Tiki wrote:
When is Bali Hai going to begin carrying the Goof mug?

BTW -- in case you don't know, Goof mugs are now available at Bali Hai. And pretty cool, I might add.

Thanks for the heads-up. I did pick up a few back in April or May. I've got one up for trade on OM; hoping to trade it for an East-Coast or Nor-Cal Tiki Farm mug.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 4:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-30 14:54, Pikeys Dog wrote:
The Kon-tiki Museum in Oslo carries a range of Tiki Farm mugs, incuding their own mug....

I picked one up there in this month... it's a beauty.

I'd love to get one or two of the Kon-Tiki mugs that Tiki Farm did for the museum. If you go back and you're interested in doing a trade (or sell), let me know. I'm in the San Diego are so mugs from Bali Hai (Tiki Farm) and Pink Elephant (Munktiki) are readily available.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-01 12:41 am   Permalink

So, here was some very useful info thanks to all... but, what ever did happen to SuperEight? y'all scared the dickins outta SuperEight...love....

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 02:34 am   Permalink

I'm right here livin large with my three Scott's BBQ mugs I picked up in Kapaa, Kauai. The manager had never heard of Tiki Central and I told her that she should post some info about here restaurant here. The mug there is not Tiki but its another piece of great work by Tiki Farm. Its in the shape of a classic Weber style BBQ in black. I will post a picture when I get a chance. Thank you so much Holden for the great work and for taking the time to post the mugs that are available. I would never have known about it and I go to Kauai every summer.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation