FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Look what I woke up too !
Look what I woke up too !
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-03-27 01:24 am   Permalink

I woke up this morning to the sound of a chainsaw and just thought the neighbors were finishing up the tree that was cut down last week... after about an our of waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh from the chainsaw I went down to investigate and this is what I found....

that's the way to fix up the front yard...

[ This Message was edited by: beachbumz 2008-03-27 18:38 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 01:48 am   Permalink

Sweeeet Make sure you get some pics when its finished!

The girlfriend's folks have a stump in their front yard that makes that look like a sapling, only thing is it was 'trimmed' because of termites, so she's not solid enough to carve

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 09:56 am   Permalink

What a lucky duck! With all the "hate dem neighbor" stories, it's good to see some contrary experience. Those guys have some great expressions, too.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 10:15 am   Permalink

Wow, what a nice surprise. Those are some Sweet pieces, who is the carver, anyone we know? Invite him to TC before he leaves. Excellent work!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 4:37 pm   Permalink

Hell ya, Id be alright with that alarm clock.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 4:55 pm   Permalink

Yeah! who is that masked carver?

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-03-27 6:59 pm   Permalink

I'm going to try and find out the masked man's name... didn't show up to work today.. I believe he carves down the road at a stand, I'll post some more pics when he's finished..

AlohA

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 7:21 pm   Permalink

Man... All I wake up to is empty beer bottles in my yard.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 8:02 pm   Permalink

Looks like the classic Tongan/Hawaiian tourist tiki style, but done really well. What an awesome thing to have in your yard! Size matters!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation