FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Jam ,#4 a t Benzarts? LIVE Broadcast,,Check it!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tiki Jam ,#4 a t Benzarts? LIVE Broadcast,,Check it!
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 5:32 pm   Permalink

Cool!!

Looked like a great day!! And a great mix of people too.

Thanks for uploading the pics!

[ This Message was edited by: harro 2008-05-04 17:33 ]

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 5:47 pm   Permalink

Choice! Thanks everyone - keep them coming if anyones got more..

Looks like you had a perfect day for it - the sunshine is a good excuse for drinks, and the drinks a good excuse for munchy food. mmmmmmmm

Great to see so much creativity happening in one place and everyone working on something different.

BenZ: busting out the biggest carve of all! Its no wonder you get tired and sore..
Good on you Ben and Sherry, the host/hostess with the most/mostest!

T

ps: (cool pendant Aloha! )

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 6:23 pm   Permalink

Robin,

Here's AlohaStation's pendant...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I was prety surprised when Tom gave it to my son at the end of the day. All in all, he came home with that, a Benzart pendant, a MooneyTiki etching and a Flounder print! You should see his collection! You guys are really great...

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 6:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-04 15:19, Robin wrote:
Chip with two...count 'em...two drinks as he carves....very warm yesterday. All the pictures I have of Chip, he has a different colored cup in hand, and a smile. Yay Chip.

Well.... I kept getting bits of wood in my cocktail so it had to be refreshed often.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 6:46 pm   Permalink

Rob my pleasure. Thanks for the picture. I had a camera in my pocket all day and never took a single picture! The beginning of the day was a blur as I was nursing a healthy hang over. Here's a picture of me the night before at the Mai Kai. This was the bottom of #3, and yes, I had one more. Thats my excuse for zoning on carving - Chip's concoctions brought me out of my funk. Robin you were right - Hair of the Dog!! Enjoy.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 04:11 am   Permalink

Ben, forgive me for not posting until now. As you know we left in the afternoon yesterday and boy do I wish I had taken you up on the suggestion to nap prior to leaving! I was nodding off the entire drive home until Karbora called with the same problem and we helped guide one another home!

I had such a wonderful time, as always, with the ohana. Many thanks to Ben & Sherry for hosting the event, Pablus for the tunes & the Concubine, Chip for the cocktails and laughs, Flounder for the awesome prints and delivering my new painting and everyone for the great hugs and stories. It was nice to get away!!

Everyone's carvings look wonderful!!

The Hukilau

[ This Message was edited by: tiki_kiliki 2008-05-05 04:12 ]

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 06:06 am   Permalink

Are these pic's of the SAME Guy???
NOW:

THEN

??????

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 06:15 am   Permalink

Good grief...what a fat ass I was then. Add some hair, a silly mustache, you'd think I was in the government protection program. At least the local ohana are cool with it. Thanks for the embarassing trip down memory lane Benzo .

That piece I started is coming along well. I'll post pics of it when its finished. Got a few hours into yesterday. Lookin' good too. Thanks again for a great Saturday. When's the next one?

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 07:30 am   Permalink

Don't worry about it Loki it was just 2 days ago and I'm already embarrassed about my hair.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 07:36 am   Permalink

Ha! I suppose we both stood out like sore thumbs. Now where did I put my drink? Oh yeah, Check Flounders hand.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 08:35 am   Permalink

All of you are Really funny you make me laugh here at the firehouse!Mahalo for that and again to Ben and Sherry for a really fun time. Sherry thanks for the clock watch I was still late to my daughter birthday party but i dont think she minded they were on the blow up water slide with 12 other 7yr olds havin fun , but you both were most Grasious hosts(sorry about the not so good spelling "I was always first down in 1st grade spelling Bees"painful memory, ha ha ha )and again To all that I met It was really Great to meet you all and I look forward to doing it again ,Aloha to all Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 08:57 am   Permalink

Flounder, I'm jealous you've got enough hair on the top of your head to grow a mohawk. I wasn't wearing a cap all day for nothing.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 09:01 am   Permalink

Hey, where's that group shot we all posed for?

FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 09:10 am   Permalink

Loki you can blame that on Aloha. I looked at the drink, looked at him then looked at the drink then him again and he said "looks like it's yours". Honestly though I would have taken it on my own before the ice melted in it loosing it's beauty.

We posed for a group shot? Don't remember. Must had been that last drink (Loki's).

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 09:30 am   Permalink

I don't understand why Loki and Flounder were having so much difficulty with the drinks. I usually had two, and occasionally three, in front of me. I could have shared, I don't have any serious cooties......

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation