FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-07-01 10:36 pm   Permalink

Oh I'm crawling and with a + 1.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaloa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-02 4:58 pm   Permalink

Well, I'm thinking my 5 month old daughter will be crawling by August, so count me in + 4.

View Profile of Kanaloa Send a personal message to Kanaloa  Email Kanaloa Goto the website of Kanaloa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-06 10:31 pm   Permalink

"Wouldn't it be fun to have an official Crawl Mug eventually..."

Maybe this has been done before, but here's a mug sketch for you

(I'm no artist, I usually limit myself to stick figures)
Now all you need to do is find someone to cast up a couple hundred for you

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ahvyna
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-07 08:06 am   Permalink

Crawl x2 please...

View Profile of ahvyna Send a personal message to ahvyna  Goto the website of ahvyna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hairball

Posted: 2008-07-07 08:58 am   Permalink

I will be crawling for sure! So much fun last year!
Until I crawl out of there! We will most likely be 4 people.

View Profile of Hairball Send a personal message to Hairball      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-13 11:29 am   Permalink

I have 2 more friends to crawl....so for me it will be a total of 4 crawlers.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 12:46 pm   Permalink

Screw Crawling1
I'm gonna conserve energy and just ride a different crawler to each room!
YEEE-HAWSAH!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-13 3:58 pm   Permalink

I just posted this in the main Tiki Oasis forum but I really think this should be a room party and not an official activity of Tiki Oasis

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=26337&forum=17&start=225

I recommend that someone who is interested in it just throw a room party and we let everyone know that it is for singles and post a sign at the door.

Another option is that I have meeting rooms available and it could be in a neutral location but I would not be able to organize anything beyond providing a room with requested amount of chairs and tables and a water station. I cannot provide decor, drinks, signage, etc.

If you know someone who wants to throw this party let me know and i would be glad to talk to them and work out the details,
cheers
Otto
email me directly if you are interested in hosting this party
otto@tikinews.com

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-13 10:48 pm   Permalink

Tiki Crawl hosts, did you check out the cool fold-up bar posted by CaptnKirk? Folds to 2 inches thick, there's still time to get one made before the crawl.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28851&forum=10&6

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 4:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-01 18:22, Billy the Crud wrote:
Hey, Nelva, are you doing the Pink Cheeky Monkey again? That was one of my FAVORITES from last year.

Brand new concoction this year -- "THE VOODOO KITTY"

Using the VooDoo Rum as on of the main ingredients to keep in step with the theme and sponsors...
The drink is bright neon green and will make you purr!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 2:55 pm   Permalink

If you are still taking a count, Shelley, please subtract 2 from my party of crawlers. Jay and I will still be there, but our lady-friends bowed out.

See you in 27 days!
Yeehaw!
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 3:45 pm   Permalink

Mrs.Mojo and myself FINALLY got our Oasis tickets so we're there and crawlin' all weekend long!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 5:25 pm   Permalink

Dearest Shelley- Thanks for organizing this yet again this year, though I'll bet it's not a big arm twister. Please add myself and the Mrs. Tiki Joe's Pop to the list as well as 2 extra-special guest stars flying in from MAUI! hint: one of the two celebs is the reigning "Best Bartender in Maui"...and SHE expects top shelf hootch, people!...and Shelley, remember, I'm not as old as you thought I was. CHEERS! YOU STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO! -TJP

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2008-07-20 17:30 ]

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 04:24 am   Permalink

I'd like to sign up on behalf of Waitiki. I think there are 5 of us. Hope that's not a burden. We drink a lot, but we enjoy it. And are good company.

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 11:52 am   Permalink

In light of the syposium schedule. I'm changing my host time:

From Sat. 4-5:30
To Sat. 4:30-6:00 pm.

So grab a VooDoo Kitty before the show!

Mahalo!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation