FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-01 11:30, tikiwinebear wrote:

I did have an idea that maybe one suite could host the 3 Zombie recipes found in Beachbum Berry's Surfin' Safari - the 1934 version, the 1950 version, and the 1956 version. Since the theme of TO this year is Zombie, being able to taste the differences in these 3 variations could be cool. I thought a larger room, like a suite, could handle the extra crawlers. Anyone interested?

Damn, can't resist this....reminds me of the Zombie Tasting Contest at one of the Oasis at the Caliente Tropic. I'm down for mixing up a Zombie recipe and passing our samples.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 7:08 pm   Permalink

Trader Tom and I will be hosting again this year in the " Morbid" room. TT is working on his new "Zombie"
recipe. 4 more to crawl.
Besure to bring the little ones to the " Kids Chill Out Room" on Saturday

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 11:34 pm   Permalink

Rebecca and I (Dave) are in to host and crawl. Thank you Shelly for organizing the crawl again this year. We worship you like the tiki goddess you are!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikirose
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-02 7:01 pm   Permalink

At last, the thread I've been waiting for! 2 more to crawl please, Michelle and Nathan. We live in San Diego and went to TO7 on Saturday night. We had a blast and didn't even know about crawling!! Can't wait to participate and meet you all in person Oh, we have lime trees!

View Profile of Tikirose Send a personal message to Tikirose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 12:55 pm   Permalink

I too was waiting for this thread since TO7.
Please add 2 more to crawl and thank you for coordinating
this.

[ This Message was edited by: Sofa King 2008-04-03 12:55 ]

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Uggamug
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-06 11:01 pm   Permalink

Shell, please count me in the room crawl too! Thank you!

View Profile of Uggamug Send a personal message to Uggamug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 1:31 pm   Permalink

Hey Shell I can do the cards again this year

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 2:07 pm   Permalink

Motiki and I would love to participate in the crawl - our first!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 12:01 pm   Permalink

Please add TikiLion to the crawl!

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 2:33 pm   Permalink

Crawler. here.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 12:08 pm   Permalink

Aloha Shell!
I would love to open up my room as part of the crawl. I have a cool theme and even a custom drink I'm planning on sharing! So, how do I sign up? I've been to Oasis before, and gone crawling but never did my own room thing. Let me know what I should do to sign up. I probably want to do it on Saturday late afternoon or night. Please let me know what I need to do to make it official.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-09 6:55 pm   Permalink

Tangaroa-Ru,
Thanks for offering to be a Room Host! You just did every thing you need to do to "sign up" to be a Room Host for the Room Crawl. Nice job! All you have to do is indicate your interest in being a Room Host on this thread and post the time and day that you wish to serve drinks from your room. At the event I will provide you with a special name tag that identifies you as a Room Host. As the information trickles in I will compile a list of Room Hosts and their times that they will be serving and post that information on this thread as the event nears. I will also keep a count of prospective crawlers and post that information as well. Just keep monitoring this thread for any new information.
Mahalo for joining in on the fun,
Shelley

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-09 8:05 pm   Permalink

SoccerTiki and I will be having our Room Crawl Party on Friday from 3:00 to 4:30

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-09 8:13 pm   Permalink

I'll nab Friday afternoon 1pm to 3pm for hosting in my room. I'll be back with the room number when I get it confirmed.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-06-21 17:03 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-12 01:58 am   Permalink

Two more to crawl and host!
Cindy and I plan to host a Room Crawl BIRTHDAY Party! on Friday from 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
Plan on stopping by as we'll be celebrating my Aug.15th birthday with our fellow TC crawlers! Stay tuned, more info to come!!

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation