FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-13 1:21 pm   Permalink

Dr.Von Zombie, Magnum P.U., and I will be crawlin'. So without takin' off my shoe I come up with...Three??

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrdaddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-14 6:04 pm   Permalink

Dos mas crawlers porfavor!

View Profile of whoseyrdaddy Send a personal message to whoseyrdaddy  Goto the website of whoseyrdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 9:26 pm   Permalink

1 to crawl, Shell!

But since it's Friday, i will not be drinkin' hard.
Gotta save myself for somethin' later......

F

[ This Message was edited by: Formikahini 2008-04-14 21:27 ]

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 9:42 pm   Permalink

Are you singing at Oasis?

Still have nice memories of the Hukilau concert.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 10:41 pm   Permalink

Tikiwinebear will be hosting in our suite this year - yeah!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: croe67 2008-05-31 08:05 ]

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-04-15 09:56 am   Permalink

Mr & Mrs. Tikilands will be crawling as well. Please put 2 down. Thanks for organizing this.

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 08:39 am   Permalink

Chief Bartender, Isotiki (and husband), and I will be hosting a room crawl on Friday between 4:00-5:30. (Can't miss VampiressRN's and WooHoo Wahini/Soccer Tiki's crawls! They are wonderful hosts!) We have booked one of the hospitality suites. The first 40 or so folks get a zombie finger puppet. Other shenanigans are being planned.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 08:52 am   Permalink

Oh boy.. weve got some TC'ers here who have had too long a winter or something...

This event is still FOUR months away right?

Better to be prepared I guess. Start freezing your Ice cubes now (LOL)

OK.. who is hosting in 2009? Any Takers for 2010?

Feel the anticipation and excitement... bring it.

Wouldnt it be fun to have an official Crawl Mug eventually...

Each participant buys the mug (something inexpensive) and that mug entitles you to crawl. If you host you automatically get two free mugs. Bring your mug with you from room to room... no wasted plastic cups... no litter... No Official Crawl Mug... no drinks.

Proceeds from the mug are used to offset costs by room hosts.. I would wager that the average room host spends between $70 - $90 to pour drinks for all the thirsty masses.

when you pick up the mug... you get a room and time list?

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-17 08:57 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 10:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-17 08:52, Monkeyman wrote:
Wouldnt it be fun to have an official Crawl Mug eventually...

Each participant buys the mug (something inexpensive) and that mug entitles you to crawl. If you host you automatically get two free mugs. Bring your mug with you from room to room... no wasted plastic cups... no litter... No Official Crawl Mug... no drinks.

Proceeds from the mug are used to offset costs by room hosts.. I would wager that the average room host spends between $70 - $90 to pour drinks for all the thirsty masses.

when you pick up the mug... you get a room and time list?

I think this is a fantastic idea! May be too late to do it this time around, but I'll make sure Otto hears about it for '09!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-17 10:57 pm   Permalink

WooHoo & Brenda...back to back Friday action...looking forward to it!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-18 6:16 pm   Permalink

We am thrilled to be co-hosting with Brenda and chief Bartender. We talked about it last year and what a great way to meet new friends. Brenda and I met at TO-6 on the double decker bus. Cheers!

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDude
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-18 6:22 pm   Permalink

Put me down, two to crawl. I love the mug idea.

View Profile of TikiDude Send a personal message to TikiDude  Email TikiDude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-19 5:39 pm   Permalink

Add two more crawlers, thanks! We booked our rooms this afternoon, I'd be a room host but I don't have a "signature" drink of my own...yet

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-20 10:25 am   Permalink

I'm looking forward to hosting for the first time this year. We'll be brewing a Zombie Plantation Punch and I'm making a special Zombie Mug especially for Oasis.

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polly Neezsa the one eared Whaine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-20 10:30 am   Permalink

Got me knee pads on (that totally doesn't sound right!), so lets crawl!

Please add 2 for us, (me and the hubby SkinnyDog).

Jen

View Profile of Polly Neezsa the one eared Whaine Send a personal message to Polly Neezsa the one eared Whaine  Email Polly Neezsa the one eared Whaine Goto the website of Polly Neezsa the one eared Whaine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation