FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 09:20 am   Permalink

Wow, a lot of crawlers...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 7:12 pm   Permalink

The contest is on for best dressed room! VampiressRN and Corona Contessa have thrown down the gauntlet to me, Chief Bartender, Isotiki, and Isotiki's husband. We are both hosting on Friday afternoon: Vamptiki hosting from 1-3; Terri & Brenda's Tiki Hut from 4-5:30; Soccertiki & WooHoo being in between. Vamptiki has even created a notification poster:

Anyone else in on the challenge?

Shell, do you and your judges take bribes? A bottle of premium rum?

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-31 7:30 pm   Permalink

Already resorting to bribes eh!!!!

My zombies will beat your zombies any day (of the dead)!!!!

Let the fight'n begin...my blood is boiling.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 07:58 am   Permalink

Hi Shell!
Please add 2 more for the crawl. Two of our friends have decided to attend Tiki Oasis this year, thus our party has increased from 2 crawlers to 4.

Mahalo for all your hard work! See ya soon!
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-03 08:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-31 19:12, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
The contest is on for best dressed room!

Shell ~ Any set rules for The Room Crawl Contest this year?? Can SoccerTiki and I participate in the contest this year?

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-03 8:22 pm   Permalink

Aloha Crawlers and Room Hosts!

There has been a tremendous response to the Tiki Oasis 2008 Room Crawl Tread so far! Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support!

Here is a list of potential Room Hosts and Hosting Times: (Times and Hosts Subject to Change Without Notice!)

1. WooHooWahine & Soccer Tiki Friday 3:00-4:30
2. Vampiress RN & Carona Contessa Friday 1:00-3:00
3. Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki
4. Dibroc & Trader Tom
5. Wersmo Derinc & Rebecca Purple Orchid
6. Tangaroa-Ru Saturday afternoon? Sat. Night?
7. EdsGoneTiki & Cindy Friday 4:30-6:00
8. Croe67 & Tiki Wine Bear
9. Brenda's Tiki Hut & Iso Tiki Friday 4:00-5:30
10. Kahuna Kent
11. Kosmotiki & Tribe
12. Rum Shaker Late Night Friday? & Saturday afternoon

At this point 84 TCers have indicated their desire to crawl! Nicely Done!

Please update this thread with your desire to crawl or host.

Dr. Shocker has offered to help with the design and printing of the Crawl Card again this year! Thanks, Doc! BohiBoy of Fire Monkey Glass has also offered his design/art services. Please get in touch with Dr. Shocker please, BohiBoy.

As for Best Dressed Room, WooHoo... No holds barred, unless Otto says so!

Muchos Mahalos All!

Let the 77 days of summer begin! (But who's counting?)

Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-04 3:09 pm   Permalink

Since there seems to be quite a bit of people hosting on Friday, I'll host on Saturday.

Saturday: 4:00 to 5:30 pm

However, I don't want to miss Martin's symposium. Since the symposium schedule isn't up yet, this time is subject to change!

Mahalo!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-04 3:18 pm   Permalink

Hi Shell!
Croe67, SkiTiki and I are looking at Friday, 2pm - 3:30pm, to host. A lot of the later times on Friday are already taken, and (as CheekyGirl mentioned) the symposium times are still unknown for Saturday, and it's hard to schedule without that information.

Mahalo!
Myke

[ This Message was edited by: tikiwinebear 2008-06-06 11:25 ]

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RedPatti
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-04 5:25 pm   Permalink

Count on 3 more for crawling. Happy to visit all host rooms.

View Profile of RedPatti Send a personal message to RedPatti  Email RedPatti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-04 6:10 pm   Permalink

MoltenMagmaMan and I will be crawling, although we never make it very far even when we are crawling.

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rogue Trader
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:31 am   Permalink

Hi Shell, please add 4 to the room crawl. We promise not to be as late as last year!

View Profile of Rogue Trader Send a personal message to Rogue Trader  Goto the website of Rogue Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-05 10:34 am   Permalink

Is there time to squeeze in our hosting on Friday? Otherwise Saturday?

I'll have special "Zombie Mojo" mugs made for the occasion, (available for a small donation) so I'd like to get in near the start of the crawl if possible. We'll be filling mugs with "Colonel Kent's Zombie Plantation Punch" - a delectable concoction made with rum infused with eye of newt & toe of frog.

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 6:23 pm   Permalink

Kahuna Kent...

The Friday schedule is pretty tight, there is overlap, but enough time between the overlaps that you can visit all the hosts. I was in that same dilemna -- when do I host? when do I host? I ended up making myself a spreadsheet and as far as I could tell, you can visit all the rooms.

I, personally, am hitting them in this order:

Host #1 Vampiress RN & Carona Contessa (1:00 pm)
Host #2 Croe67 & TikiWine Bear (2:00 pm)
Host #3 WooHoo & Soccer Tiki (3:00 pm)
Host #4 Brenda's Tiki Hut & IsoTiki (4:00 pm)
Host #5 Ed's Gone Tiki & Cindy (5:00 pm)

Of course, some of the fun is the overlap....and I'm sure no one will be offended if you are hosting at the same time.

Good Luck!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-05 8:49 pm   Permalink

Good planning Cheeky!!! I will provide shopping bags for crawlers so we can corral our swag as we drink our way through the rooms.

NOTICE TO ALL ROOM HOSTS....email me your posters (jpg file please) and I will place them all on one webpage. Just need to do some cleanup on my site this weekend and then I will post the link. This has Shelley's blessing, and I can update with new posters and room numbers as the info comes in. I'll place a schedule at top of the page too. Hope this will help everyone out.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-05 9:54 pm   Permalink

This will be my first Tiki Oasis! I'm a virgin! I've got 2 cohorts with me and I'm quite sure we are all planning to crawl....I hope you all are a nice lot!

thanks for organizing!

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation