FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-06 02:34 am   Permalink

The Morbid Room (Trader Tom & Dibroc) are going to host on Saturday night just to be different since there are so many people hosting on Friday. We should be in the same location as last year and the drinks will start flowing at Midnight and continue till the rum is gone!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 04:14 am   Permalink

We'll have a rolling ice chest with....hmmm.....BEER!

and will be crawling here and there for the fun of it.

( that's more rum for yous!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buzzard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 1:07 pm   Permalink

i will be chopping during the day and working up a thirst
for the crawl

put down 2 more to crawl

View Profile of buzzard Send a personal message to buzzard  Email buzzard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 1:12 pm   Permalink

Does anybody know if there is going to be a Chop thread?

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 1:57 pm   Permalink

Mr. & Mrs. Mongoloid will be dragging one leg from room to room.

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-06 10:01 pm   Permalink

Poster Website Up.

WARNING!!!! I am not a webmaster by any means and still need to do more work on the page, but just wanted to give all the Room Hosts a shout to post their posters here in this thread or send me a jpg via email. I have some placeholders for folks who are hosting but don't know the times yet too.

Please let me know if you need any of your information adjusted.

http://vampspartypage.homestead.com/Page1.html

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-07 11:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-04 18:10, kinikilu wrote:
MoltenMagmaMan and I will be crawling, although we never make it very far even when we are crawling.

Kaula Tiki and I usually split a drink and that keeps us upright!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rumshaker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-08 06:29 am   Permalink

Hey TC Kids!! We're hosting Friday nite after 10pm, when a bar needs to be open. I remember the hotel bar closed too early last year......We're also going to try hosting Sat afternoon as well, just because we enjoyed last year so much. I can't believe no one got the hint from my first post of a new bartending gig in Vegas where I have to practice rum drinks......but that's all I can say. See you guys soon!!

View Profile of Rumshaker Send a personal message to Rumshaker  Email Rumshaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SufferingBimbo

Posted: 2008-06-11 09:03 am   Permalink

Suffering Bimbo and her sis' would like to crawl AND host this year. We were newbies last year, but this year ... watch out! Zombies are our forte!

View Profile of SufferingBimbo Send a personal message to SufferingBimbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiToddtheSurfGod
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-11 09:11 am   Permalink

TikiToddtheSurfGod and his beloved wife Corinna will be in attendance for the crawl. It is our first Crawl and first Tiki Oasis, so be kind...

View Profile of TikiToddtheSurfGod Send a personal message to TikiToddtheSurfGod  Email TikiToddtheSurfGod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:40 am   Permalink

my oh my, I can hardly wait to experience all that is Tiki Oasis!

Count me in! I'll be one of the people with TikiGlam

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-11 09:03, SufferingBimbo wrote:
Suffering Bimbo and her sis' would like to crawl AND host this year. We were newbies last year, but this year ... watch out! Zombies are our forte!

Are you two related to Suffering Bastard in Maine?

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
snaper9

Posted: 2008-06-11 9:05 pm   Permalink

We are going to be crawling! Last year was our first year and this year we are coming prepared and bringing the babysitter!! Can't wait!!

View Profile of snaper9 Send a personal message to snaper9      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 11:53 am   Permalink

Hello Shelly!

Please add two newbie crawlers to the list - Greg and Ray.

Driving down from Sylmar to participate in this year's Tiki Oasis. We're both excited to finally have the chance to meet everyone this year. We'll have some terrific art (paintings) to show off as well. See you in August!!

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 4:25 pm   Permalink

Okay, after much deliberation (day or night? day or night?), I have decided that I will open up my room late Saturday afternoon to all who wish to drop in for a truly unique experience of sampling one of my own Tiki drink creations with a bonus THEME to go along with it!!! Because, frankly, I think a little themed cocktail BEFORE the big Oasis show on Saturday night, will be much appreciated, don't you? Looking forward to seeing you all there. Shell, is there anything else I need to do beside what I've just done? Is there someplace else I'm supposed to sign up to make this official or anything? (PS: It was great meeting you at The Hukilau!)

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation