FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente Roll Call
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-04 1:52 pm   Permalink

Now now kids, stop quibbling! The Reef was a very cool place once, and later Ben and Crazy Al put an amazing amount of work for free into it, and now we are glad that Hawaiian Bill is giving his best to continue the tradition!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 5:06 pm   Permalink

Gogo and Dani Are there! Booked
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-10 08:05 am   Permalink

WooHoo! 29 more days.. Have you made your reservations yet??

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-12 2:45 pm   Permalink

Reef bar 2006,
Ben and Al, you guys did a awesome job on the Reef, thank you!
If only Las Vegas Trader Vic's had hired you two! What could have been.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-19 5:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-04 13:02, Wildsville man wrote:
Well at least if Ben's not coming we don't have to call Hawaiian Bills the Reef!!!!! He still thinks the Caliente Tropics is stuck in 2003!!!!!

P.S. April Fools is over!!

It was known at "The Reef" for QUITE A FEW YEARS - well before 2003 - if I'm not mistaken...

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-21 09:56 am   Permalink

We've been talking to a lot of people who are going to Tiki Caliente in May. At the Tiki Farm parking lot sale this past Saturday I had about 10 people tell me they're going but haven't booked yet. I understand there are only around 35 rooms left AND the special rates aren't gonna last much longer. Some people go to these events because they know friends are going. Others go because they dig the atmosphere. Still others go to drink and lay in the sun! And then others go for the swag and cool art... Let's see, sun, drink, music, friends, cool artists, great vendors...equal a fun weekend! So let us know if we are to keep an eye out for you!!!
WooHooWahine and I will be rolling in Thursday and plan to have a "little" mixer in room 135....Bring a snack or some grog and let's get the weekend started early!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-28 08:37 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Only 11 more days

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-04 7:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-28 08:37, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHoo! Only 11 more days

WooHoo! Count down.....only 5 more days

tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-05 10:21 pm   Permalink

So who is hitting the desert on Thursday? (room 135 with TikiChris and WooHooWahine)

Who is coming in on Friday?

And who is waiting for C'Al on Saturday?

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 05:34 am   Permalink

Corona Contessa and I will be driving down from Sacratomato on Friday. Plan on hitting town around 5pm...isn't that cocktail time in the Springs!!! We will be in room #149...see ya.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gonegoannas
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-06 07:25 am   Permalink

How did you guys get your room numbers already?

Jeff

View Profile of gonegoannas Send a personal message to gonegoannas  Email gonegoannas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 08:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-06 07:25, gonegoannas wrote:
How did you guys get your room numbers already?
Jeff

Sometimes it pays off to show your support early on! This is going to be a fun weekend! Palm Springs in May...temperature in the mid-80's will be awesome! We knew from day-one the weekend would be fun no matter what Wildsville Man lined up for entertainment and activities. W.M. has really put a lot of effort into this and I'm sure it will be quite the talk and stuff that stories are made out of!

Otto showed everyone how much fun Caliente Tropics is in May...Now a new tradition is in the making!

Who will be rolling in Thursday? WooHooWahine and I will host a pre-party room party Thursday for those who can make it. I'd like to know how many to plan on so I don't run out of booze!

WoooooHoooooOOOOOOoooooooo!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 08:41 am   Permalink

Terrill and i will be there
along with our dog Phoebe.
Looking forward to seeing old pals
and making new ones!

3 more days!
Since we can't get Decoder Rings in time
may i suggest people wear nametags with
your name and TC name
so everybody can act like they know everybody!

Visit
www.kenruzic.com
www.myspace.com/kenruzicdotcom
and your Brain will Expand!
or your money back....

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2008-05-06 09:17 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swangulo Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-06 09:01 am   Permalink

We'll be rolling into town sometime on Friday... my daughter has a Palm Springs play date that afternoon but we plan on getting in some quality party time that evening.
I don't think we know anyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm sure a lot of changes have been made since we've been to the Tropics (in '02).
We're also excited about getting to see the Martini Kings two weekends in a row.

Terra

View Profile of Swangulo Tikis Send a personal message to Swangulo Tikis  Goto the website of Swangulo Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 10:08 am   Permalink

i'll be there sometime friday afternoon. i have no clue what room i'm in, though.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation