[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 2008 Dynasty Mugs Wholesale Catalog
2008 Dynasty Mugs Wholesale Catalog
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 11:40 pm   Permalink

In case anyone cares:

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 02:20 am   Permalink

Hey Buzz, any chance of a closer peek at the NEW "Bora" mug? Haven't seen that one before - it looks vaguely Rarotongan. Perhaps they realised there's a Tiki Revival in full swing? On the other hand, those headhunter mugs sure look crappy these days.....ugh.

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koolau
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 09:59 am   Permalink

Thanks - sometimes I run across mugs I suspect are new, but I can't be sure - this will help.

I also like how they are maintaining the tradition of misspellings, like an old Chinese restaurant menu. "Scorpian Bowl" - that's old school, baby.

View Profile of Koolau Send a personal message to Koolau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 10:06 am   Permalink

Particularly note the Mai Kai mugs and bowl on the last page. Does this mean the Mai Kai is getting their stock through Dynasty now?

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 12:22 pm   Permalink

2008? That's got to be a misprint. Those are rare, vintage mugs! Hundreds of eBay listings can't be wrong.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 3:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-02 10:06, Swanky wrote:
Particularly note the Mai Kai mugs and bowl on the last page. Does this mean the Mai Kai is getting their stock through Dynasty now?

The Mystery Bowl that they used for a little while, but then later sold in the gift shop, came from Dynasty. But the new mugs come from
Progressive Glass.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 7:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-02 02:20, Paipo wrote:
Hey Buzz, any chance of a closer peek at the NEW "Bora" mug? Haven't seen that one before - it looks vaguely Rarotongan.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 7:59 pm   Permalink

can buy here too!
http://www.ottosshrunkenhead.com/pages/merch.html

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koolau
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-06 01:39 am   Permalink

That's a pretty vicious degradation of the Orchids of Hawaii R-18 mug. I weep.

View Profile of Koolau Send a personal message to Koolau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mike the Headhunter
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 12:21 pm   Permalink

I ordered one from otto's nyc, I like it though i does look kind alien.

View Profile of Mike the Headhunter Send a personal message to Mike the Headhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 12:49 pm   Permalink

Dynasty Mug Secrets...

Capture

Disassemble

Drain & Dry

Glaze

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 1:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting this, Buzzy! Didn't see it the first time around, but did a search on Dynasty before I placed my summer tiki party order, and got a hit on your posting. Dynasty has always been great to work with, and the prices have only changed slightly since their 2005 catalog.

Aloha!
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kiyosai
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-10 4:47 pm   Permalink

i just love that shark mug of theirs!

View Profile of kiyosai Send a personal message to kiyosai  Email kiyosai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 5:18 pm   Permalink

That place rules...

I bet they've been in business for many years...since the heyday of Poly Pop.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation