[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Wassermusik 08 Berlin, Germany
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Wassermusik 08 Berlin, Germany
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-25 05:42 am   Permalink

Surprised KOOP is not in the line up...New CD KOOP Island best yet!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-25 07:24 am   Permalink

DUH!!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-25 09:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-25 07:24, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
DUH!!

Hey Mayor,

Shouldn't you be on your way to Germany by now?

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 04:45 am   Permalink

What a great event with great people. Fantastic concerts of Waitiki, I Belli, and of course Don Tiki, providing us a show we'll never forget. Also, great after parties in the crazy Berliner nights with everybody. Fun, fun, fun.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 05:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-29 04:45, virani wrote:
What a great event with great people. Fantastic concerts of Waitiki, I Belli, and of course Don Tiki, providing us a show we'll never forget. Also, great after parties in the crazy Berliner nights with everybody. Fun, fun, fun.

2nd

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 07:58 am   Permalink

Photos, friends, photos please! What bad luck this year, to be in Germany when the Hukilau happened, and to be in LA when this was on. Well, at least I will make it to the Tiki Oasis...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 11:29 am   Permalink

I only had my phone to take snapshots, there must be better pics than mine. Virani?

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 12:20 pm   Permalink

Here's the first concerts here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/8529520@N08/sets/72157606439589948/

I need to upload the rest, I'll do it soon.

[ This Message was edited by: virani 2008-07-29 12:22 ]

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 12:21 pm   Permalink

Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 2:25 pm   Permalink

That little bassplayer of Don Tiki in that pic, she was the biggest suprise to me - she had such an understated presence and than she steps up to the mic and its her vocals I already dug on the recordings. When I close my eyes I see a female crooner from the Julie London mold.

virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-30 06:27 am   Permalink

that wasn't a big surprise for me, as I remember the video they made for the airline compagny that goes to Hawaii, with her singing "an occasional man".

Floyd told me that video helped the airline sells Mai Tai on board !!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1Gy_4NXGq8

Also with the video I have of the concert at the Kahiki goodbye party.

But you're right. The all band, with the fantastic Lopaka Colon on bird calls and percussion, and Abe on vibes made me lost my jaw. Definitly a band to see live.

lemonsqueezer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-31 3:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2008-07-29 04:45, virani wrote:

Michael & Haikai's pics are online here:
http://www.forbidden-paradise.de/gallery.php

hope they will do it again!

View Profile of lemonsqueezer Send a personal message to lemonsqueezer  Email lemonsqueezer Goto the website of lemonsqueezer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-01 09:49 am   Permalink

I've uploaded some more photos on flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/8529520@N08/

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation