FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events APRIL CHOP - Saturday the 26th!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
APRIL CHOP - Saturday the 26th!
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 12:36 pm   Permalink

I'll see what I can do. I'm having trouble getting people to comment on the Luau thread and need a head count. A little support would be much appreciated, guys. I'm knocking myself on this thing.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-07 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-07 11:28, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
And just like Mexico, just because it looks like food, doesn't mean you can eat it, so if you find some food while you are here, please do not eat it. That goes for the condiments too.

Del Taco is nearby so no worries!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 1:17 pm   Permalink

Morena Blvd. just south of Buzzy's is a local treasure trove of cheap and great eats. Solai Bamboo is close by, too, kind of a small home-decorish Tikiland. I'll come by around noon.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 7:35 pm   Permalink

I'm in! Sounds great, what with all the free planed logs, and all you can eat BBQ'd Buzzyburgers! How could I not go!?! Will there be just one keg?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buzzard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 10:03 pm   Permalink

hey buzzy,i'll probly stop by
my buddies chisels turned out to be mainly
straight chisels with alot of dings,oh well

View Profile of buzzard Send a personal message to buzzard  Email buzzard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 8:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-07 19:35, 4WDtiki wrote:
I'm in! Sounds great, what with all the free planed logs, and all you can eat BBQ'd Buzzyburgers! How could I not go!?! Will there be just one keg?

Hey 4WD, just for you I fixed up the yard today so you could have a nice place to picnic and eat your BuzzyBurgers:

Now all I have to do clean the food preparation area...

A little Buzzy floor spice makes everything taste nice!

I don't have a BBQ and my stove leaks gas...

I have a keg...

But it's like my mug collection and my kitchen: I absolutely cannot use them, ever!

If you spill something while you are over, don't look to me for a towel or anything. You're on your own. The dog does most of the cleaning anyway.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-09 05:49 am   Permalink

I like how you climbed the fence to take those pictures of your NEIGHBOR'S yard!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-10 6:26 pm   Permalink

That was the absolute most informal, laid back, no worries Chop of all time.

Like fishing, time spent chopping at Buzzy's is not subtracted from your life's total hours.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation